Home

Advice... NCAA 13 for 3 Bucks???

This is a discussion on Advice... NCAA 13 for 3 Bucks??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2018, 10:40 AM   #9
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow Re: Advice... NCAA 13 for 3 Bucks???

-13 is definitely worth $3 That's how much I paid . It would have been ok until you get a copy of 14.
As far getting the most recent supported rosters, 14 is where it's all at. And 13's Online Roster Share Server was recently shutdown, so online downloading of rosters is not possible like in 14. 12 may have been better than 13, but recent roster ports ended for that game, so 13&14 are the best ways to go.

-But "offline" rosters still make it possible to get a recent roster for 13 (if someone ports it from 14). The only thing keeping 13 alive has been the ported rosters for PS3 created by komikoziBob and for xbox360 created by Me on this thread>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...on-update.html

-I also created a Complete Archive Roster thread for 13 here>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2

Last edited by pinbw; 01-15-2018 at 11:10 AM.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Advice... NCAA 13 for 3 Bucks???

Well, the local GameStop had six copies of NCAA 14. I went ahead and bought it. Had to. The LB and DB glitch/mistake/deal was making me very ill. Man, NCAA 14 is great. For realsy.
What I LIKE so far:
*The QB can actually scramble and run and gain yards.
*The AI defense isn't superhuman.
What I DISLIKE so far:
*Can't hand off to HB on a PA Read play.
*The pump fake takes too long to develop.
*The User defense is a little tougher.

But still this is the best version I have played on PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »