Home

Help creating team

This is a discussion on Help creating team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2018, 10:08 PM   #1
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

OVR: 0
Help creating team

Game has grown a little stale for me using regular teams. So I want to create a Teambuilder of an FCS team. Since FCS teams have less scholarships, will all the players fit onto NCAA 14’s 70 man roster? How do I properly rate players? Where do I find FCS team depth charts? What size dimensions should the logo be? Any help is appreciated!

Pelicans

Redskins

Last edited by TheWalkingCash; 01-15-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2018, 03:12 AM   #2
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Help creating team

As far as roster, it depends. FCS is allowed 65 or so scholarships but they can be split. For example two guys have 1/2 scholarships, that counts as 1 scholarship. As with regular FBS teams they typically have well over 70 guys. Don’t pay too much mind to the roster size, as even teams in the game are missing several players due to the weird 70 man limit.

Rate as you see fit. I’d say most top tier FCS guys would be around maybe a 75-80 in FBS game ratings. Those are the standout type guys. That’s all a matter of opinion though. There’s always a few that are far more skilled like Carson Wentz and Cooper Kupp were. Jerry Rice was FCS level too.

Depth charts I would maybe google it?

Size dimensions I don’t know but just be sure to use a png file for the logo, it will have no white outline/background

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 01-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #3
Pro

Re: Help creating team

http://www.ncsasports.org/blog/2017/...tball-players/

That's a chart for the average heights and weights of all football positions at the various levels of college football. There are other charts like this online if you want to cross-reference.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:09 AM   #4
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

Re: Help creating team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
As far as roster, it depends. FCS is allowed 65 or so scholarships but they can be split. For example two guys have 1/2 scholarships, that counts as 1 scholarship. As with regular FBS teams they typically have well over 70 guys. Don’t pay too much mind to the roster size, as even teams in the game are missing several players due to the weird 70 man limit.

Rate as you see fit. I’d say most top tier FCS guys would be around maybe a 75-80 in FBS game ratings. Those are the standout type guys. That’s all a matter of opinion though. There’s always a few that are far more skilled like Carson Wentz and Cooper Kupp were. Jerry Rice was FCS level too.

Depth charts I would maybe google it?

Size dimensions I don’t know but just be sure to use a png file for the logo, it will have no white outline/background

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks! I wasn't able to find any depth charts after searching, but I did find IRL player participation reports for the team I am going to use which is almost just as useful.

Pelicans

Redskins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »