Home

All uniforms MIGHT be available

This is a discussion on All uniforms MIGHT be available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2018, 06:20 PM   #25
Rookie

migraine247's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All uniforms MIGHT be available

Also nothing has been found out yet. I don’t know if it’s possible and if I’m definitely not sharing. Not now anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2018, 10:59 PM   #26
Rookie

BlackRain37's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
I thought the uniform packs where tied to gamertags myself. In fact now that I think of it I'm pretty sure there was talk about that when the packs were coming out. I'm not 100% sure though, it's been a few years. I could be thinking of something else.

So bottom line though, if they are on disk and you can get them off without paying for them, then that's theft, plain and simple. And you came on the internet and started talking about it on a public forum for everyone to see. So EA could go after you for stealing that stuff. Just food for thought.
If EA actually took the time to comb through these threads, they would have made a better game years ago.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:10 PM   #27
Banned

eddiehusker's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine247
I have a friend who used to work at EA. (Not EA sports) I asked him if DLC was “locked” on the disk and made available once we paid or was it actually made later. He said it depended on the dev team and content. (Size, complexity etc). Since uniforms were probably all done at once there is a high likelihood that they are on the disk we just need to find them. And yes I asked, he won’t help us for many legal reasons.

Id like to chat offline about uniform packs and access email is
[email protected]..
Old 04-27-2019, 07:18 PM   #28
Rookie

BannaCricket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine247
I love when people say “no disrespect”. That term literally means nothing because you do intend disrespect.

But you are wrong anyway. If the people that made the mod editor get this info maybe they can dig around and find where the uniforms are hidden and unlock them. They would benefit us all.

Ha! I hate that too. It's like when some insults you, and then says "I'm just saying".
Old 03-25-2021, 09:00 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Who cares what EA thinks about legal...they have been robbing game players for years anyway. Also why did they have the uniforms available and then they take them away. Its again a BS move by slimeballs that run EA. They should be happy people r still interested in one of thier games and do something for the community. I bought the game didn't steal it or pirate anything, but I wanted to get the uniforms and I can't get them anyway I try. EA just really pissed me off, it always seems to be we go to kiss thier feet and they step in dog**** to make it even more demeaning for us. They made a boatload of money off the game and now God forbid if folks r trying to get some uniform packs that they took away from us.

Same with old magazines...I'm interested in looking thru magazine archives to see old issues, but **** no I'm not gonna pay for access to a digital archive to see magazines that were printed before I was born and the company is still trying to make money off of 50 years later. The consumer is treated like **** and its not right. Rant over I feel a bit better, but I want those damn uniform packs. Look at PES, konami soccer and how they allow uniform updates to gasmes going back to 2010 and further. Just downloaded 2022 world cup presentation for PES 2018 on PS3 yet EA doesn't allow us to even buy the old uni packs if we wanted. Dirty low blow by the same company that gets us over and over.
Old 03-31-2021, 11:21 AM   #30
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

This thread is hilarious.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:55 PM   #31
Rookie

swampgator's Arena

What a dumb thread.

Definitely disrespect
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2021, 05:30 PM   #32
Pro

parent22's Arena

And as it turns out, all uniforms WERE available. But some dumb arguments defined this thread, not the topic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »