Home

Anybody Found A Quicker Way To Do Depth Charts?

This is a discussion on Anybody Found A Quicker Way To Do Depth Charts? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2018, 05:52 PM   #17
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Anybody Found A Quicker Way To Do Depth Charts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Yeah that would be tye Dynasty Editor. My second question would be is the depth chart reset based on overall or position?
Ovr by position from what I remember. It may even be as strict as LOLB has to be an LOLB and not a ROLB. I do remember you would never see out of position guys starting (CB at FS for example) regardless of Ovr.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2018, 06:32 PM   #18
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Ovr by position from what I remember. It may even be as strict as LOLB has to be an LOLB and not a ROLB. I do remember you would never see out of position guys starting (CB at FS for example) regardless of Ovr.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's EXACTLY what Im looking for!
Old 07-20-2018, 08:00 PM   #19
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

OVR: 0

Here's the dynasty editor: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...editor-v1.html
Old 07-20-2018, 09:09 PM   #20
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Man I found it, did the reset and it worked like a charm...and Tdawg you were right. It's set up so it's by position. You won't see anybody playing out of position. You won't see a FS playing Corner. Corners occupy CB positions only on the Depth Chart. This just saved me HOURS of work doing 120+ teams. It took me 2 hours just to do 16 teams the other night. Now its done.
Old 07-26-2018, 01:27 PM   #21
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Man I found it, did the reset and it worked like a charm...and Tdawg you were right. It's set up so it's by position. You won't see anybody playing out of position. You won't see a FS playing Corner. Corners occupy CB positions only on the Depth Chart. This just saved me HOURS of work doing 120+ teams. It took me 2 hours just to do 16 teams the other night. Now its done.
Thats very useful to know. I never knew of the reset either lol. I've been making these conversions from PS3 to xbox360 for a couple years, so I'll try this out and see what happens on my next Vikesfan Official Dericksun based unaltered 7-26-18 update.
update: well it didn't work for me, resulted in roster damage error on xbox360. maybe this only works for PS3 ?unsure?

Last edited by pinbw; 07-26-2018 at 06:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2018, 11:30 PM   #22
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
Thats very useful to know. I never knew of the reset either lol. I've been making these conversions from PS3 to xbox360 for a couple years, so I'll try this out and see what happens on my next Vikesfan Official Dericksun based unaltered 7-26-18 update.
update: well it didn't work for me, resulted in roster damage error on xbox360. maybe this only works for PS3 ?unsure?

I'm on the Xbox 360 and it has worked for every roster I've done as well as my Dynasty file.Go to depth chart, click operations and the depth reset all and it's done. I hope you can get it to work!
Old 08-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #23
Rookie

kmorton's Arena

Quote:
I'm on the Xbox 360 and it has worked for every roster I've done as well as my Dynasty file.Go to depth chart, click operations and the depth reset all and it's done. I hope you can get it to work!
One thing I have noticed is it does put redshirts back on the depth chart (for instance, Brandon McIlwain was Cal's starter after resetting with the editor).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »