Home

What if...

This is a discussion on What if... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2018, 07:10 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What if...

Saw Jeremiah Masoli on TV the other day. CFL is dope. There have been threads about high school ball too. That would be crazy. Even if they were generic, the ideas I've read are cool. Especially if they were generic, honestly, because I believe most high schools have amateurism rules. But I could be wrong. I know the NJCAA has amateurism requirements, but I haven't looked through the bylaws yet.

I think the way computing has improved over time, we'll eventually see people that can make these dreams reality just as a hobby, but until then we're just holding out hope and dreaming.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofx94
Saw Jeremiah Masoli on TV the other day. CFL is dope. There have been threads about high school ball too. That would be crazy. Even if they were generic, the ideas I've read are cool. Especially if they were generic, honestly, because I believe most high schools have amateurism rules. But I could be wrong. I know the NJCAA has amateurism requirements, but I haven't looked through the bylaws yet.

I think the way computing has improved over time, we'll eventually see people that can make these dreams reality just as a hobby, but until then we're just holding out hope and dreaming.

The CFL is definitely fun watch! I think I like it most because it resembles college with being able to spread out the field. The crazy motions players can run. I feel like I’m watching professional backyard football at times.

Also, idk if I’m alone on this or not, but I don’t feel there’s any tradition in the NFL anymore. Playing the game growing up until health issues put it to an end, traditions are what made the game so much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-03-2018, 09:37 PM   #11
MVP

The NFL has done a lot to disenchant me that has little to do with tradition, but I do appreciate the exciting flow of CFL ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2018, 10:03 PM   #12
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho
The CFL is definitely fun watch! I think I like it most because it resembles college with being able to spread out the field. The crazy motions players can run. I feel like I’m watching professional backyard football at times.

Also, idk if I’m alone on this or not, but I don’t feel there’s any tradition in the NFL anymore. Playing the game growing up until health issues put it to an end, traditions are what made the game so much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The 12th player, wider field, the 1 point for a touchback, 3 downs, it's really interesting and refreshing from seeing the same stuff in the NFL every week.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »