Home

New Online dynasty For 2018 season (360)

This is a discussion on New Online dynasty For 2018 season (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2018, 12:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Online dynasty For 2018 season (360)

Hey guys, I just fired my game back up and wanted to see if I could find a few others who wanted to join a dynasty.. it’s literally my favorite thing to do and gets me hype each fall.

The dynasty discription is American Patriot and the file name is reelogod.. the password is 1234..my user name is MAGAmanVOLfan... feel free to add me.

I wanted to play as a small school for once so i picked Army and made a costom American conference... the rest of you feel free to pick any 4 star or less school in any conference... I’d be happy to schedule any teams that don’t want in my league.

Also to be fair i made it to where you can crate a coach and gave the head coach 8 points to start....
I’d like to start the league as soon as we can get 4 or so people... hopefully there are enough people...

Oh yeah, I’m using the operationsports sliders from the other forum, I’ve played a metric ton of games with those slides and they are the real deal, and I’m just using the 2013 default roster, named from the bamabound2010 roster from this site as well. Please join me soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »