Home

Scrambling QBs

This is a discussion on Scrambling QBs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #9
MVP

young22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scrambling QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
i know some people go in and edit scrambling quarterbacks ratings to make their play style “balanced”. lowering the trucking attribute usually does the trick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I just tested the effects of lowering trucking and elusiveness to make guys balanced, only question is will it make them crappy runners? I do have CPU RBA at like 80 I think.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-07-2018, 03:54 PM   #10
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Yeah I just tested the effects of lowering trucking and elusiveness to make guys balanced, only question is will it make them crappy runners? I do have CPU RBA at like 80 I think.

i wouldn’t say crappy runners , they just don’t try to escape the pocket every play. but they’ll definitely take off every once in a while

Old 08-07-2018, 05:11 PM   #11
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
i wouldn’t say crappy runners , they just don’t try to escape the pocket every play. but they’ll definitely take off every once in a while

Is it a better option than jacking up AWR to 90? Cause some of these guys won't be balanced unless I kill their trk/elu.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2018, 05:31 PM   #12
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Oh ok. I'll jack up awareness for the game next time I play a scrambler. Makes sense, cause I've noticed that the elites don't do this.

The only QB's I have with the "Scrambke" Tendency are those who play in an option offense. The rest are Balanced or Pocket Passers. My formula fro "Scrambler" QB's are:

Ball Carrier Vision- 99 (127 if you use the editor)
Awareness- 99
Elusiveness- I have ALL QB's at 127 for Elusiveness to give them the most pocket presence( sensing the rush and moving around in the pocket)
Old 08-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #13
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
The only QB's I have with the "Scrambke" Tendency are those who play in an option offense. The rest are Balanced or Pocket Passers. My formula fro "Scrambler" QB's are:

Ball Carrier Vision- 99 (127 if you use the editor)
Awareness- 99
Elusiveness- I have ALL QB's at 127 for Elusiveness to give them the most pocket presence( sensing the rush and moving around in the pocket)
There's no way to change just the tendency without the editor is there? My computer refuses to let the editor load anything.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:03 PM   #14
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
There's no way to change just the tendency without the editor is there? My computer refuses to let the editor load anything.

IIRC if certain attributes are lowered in-game it switches tendencies but it takes a lot of work that way.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:54 PM   #15
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
IIRC if certain attributes are lowered in-game it switches tendencies but it takes a lot of work that way.
Yeah I know editing speed/agi/acc, elu/trk down will do it, but I don't want to remove the threat of mobility. Editing awareness up to 90 or so helps a lot, but then they become ridiculously good. I really, really need to figure out why my computer won't let the editor load anything.

Last edited by young22; 08-07-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2018, 11:56 PM   #16
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Is it a better option than jacking up AWR to 90? Cause some of these guys won't be balanced unless I kill their trk/elu.

i never really touched awareness but i’d say yeah, because lowering the trucking attribute doesn’t really do anything to the overall rating, plus QB’s tend to slide opposed to trying to run people over

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »