Home

Best Player ever recruited

This is a discussion on Best Player ever recruited within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2004, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Best Player ever recruited

I recruited a player Mack Jackson a 6'3" 220 QB from Joliet, Illinois. He ran a 4.18 and had A+ arm strength and accuracy. He came in as an 88 Overall with 95 spd 95 arm strength. He started and was name team captain the day he signed. I just finished my sophomore season with him and he is undefeated 26-0 with 2 national titles. Who is the best player you ever recruited?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2004, 03:05 PM   #2
* d*n't b*l**v* *n g*ns.

snivlem's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Best Player ever recruited

a linebacker who was moved to DE and was a 94 as a Freshman.

That's probably pretty common though.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yeah, I don't recruit DE's anymore unless they are 5 star recruits otherwise I'll switch one of my LB's to DE. I did recruit a MLB Ray Ray Washington he was an 85 MLB coming in and could have been a 98 DE as a freshmen but I left at LB.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:17 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

Back in NCAA 2004, I recruited a quarterback named Tiger Donavan. Picture Micheal Vick in Donte Culpepper's body. This guy was 6-6, 245 pounds, ran a 4.2 the 40, and had an A+ rating in both arm strength and accuracy. He started for me from day one as a freshman, was a freshman all-american, won the Maxwell Award as a senior, won the Top QuarterBack award in both his junior and senior year,(Should have won the Heismith his senior year but got screwed.)a national championship his senior, and only lost 3 games as a starter. Two of those loses came during an injury plagued sophmore year. The best college videogame quarterback that I have ever had and I hope I can find another like him in NCAA 05.

Last edited by BJNT; 08-24-2004 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:29 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNT
Back in NCAA 2004, I recruited a quarterback named Tiger Donavan. Picture Micheal Vick in Donte Culpepper's body. This guy was 6-6, 245 pounds, ran a 4.2 the 40, and had an A+ rating in both arm strength and accuracy. He started for me from day one as a freshman, was a freshman all-american, won the Maxwell Award as a senior, won the Top QuarterBack award in both his junior and senior year,(Should have won the Heismith his senior year but got screwed.)a national championship his senior, and only lost 3 games as a starter. Two of those loses came during an injury plagued sophmore year. The best college videogame quarterback that I have ever had and I hope I can find another like him in NCAA 05.
He didn't leave early for the NFL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2004, 01:02 PM   #6
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Mine was in last year's game. He was the #2 quarterback in the nation, Tavarious Dawson. 6'4" 220 lb scrambler. He came in as an 84 with 86 for speed and 92 THP 86 THA. He started every single game in his career, and indeed won them all. He broke every single UConn passing and total offense record and won 3 national titles and two Heisman trophies. He finished his career as 98 ovr and was unstoppable. Highlight of his career was a game with 300 yards passing, 200 yards rushing, and 100 yards receiving (gotta love the HB pass plays!!)

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-25-2004, 01:15 PM   #7
* d*n't b*l**v* *n g*ns.

snivlem's Arena

OVR: 12

wow, a triple double of sorts.
Old 08-25-2004, 01:18 PM   #8
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by snivlem
wow, a triple double of sorts.
Triple triple

It was early in his junior year, and the last time I scheduled an OOC game against an unranked opponent. I think it was Akron or Western Michigan or someone and I just destroyed them, 84-3 or something. Even on Heisman w. sliders, '04 was too easy with a scrambling QB.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »