Home

Realistic online dynasty

This is a discussion on Realistic online dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2018, 11:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Realistic online dynasty

Currently on season 3 on my online dynasty using a version of jkits sliders on Heisman difficulty. Have a few issues preventing this dynasty from reaching its full potential.

Not enough injuries occur during the season. One of the members suggested that we adjust all injury and stamina ratings down based on position (read a post about this on OS). This worked great and each user team had 2 to 4 major injuries that first season but the incoming recruiting class had to be updated. Unable to use a roster editor, it took hours to adjust each teams incoming recruits. To put the cherry on top it was only my team that saved the adjustments when I made these changes in the preseason and advanced to week 1.

Is there a more effective way to adjust rosters season after season, for an online dynasty?

Is there any way to adjust recruits names/ratings in an online dynasty? Some of the appearance to name combinations are hilarious.

Best sliders to use for realistic penalties?

One of my user coaches was fired from his head coaching position, rejoined as the new coach but now unable to gain xp points. Tried booting him, advancing and rejoining but still an issue. I have not reas of anyone else fixing this issue except through these steps, should I keep trying this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 11:20 AM   #2
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic online dynasty

For penalties, my first game with Jkit's produced realistic results. They had 5, I had 2. Not a lot, but that's farily decent if you have two disciplined teams.

You can't use your coaching trees, except recruiting. It gives unrealistic advantages, but it also for some reason results in like no penalties.

I never edit CPU injuries, they seem to accumulate at a normal rate overall. They may not get a lot during your specific game, but through the season they do. Last season TCU lost both their QB and RB for most of the season. Use the post to edit your injury rating for sure.

Those are the only things I can comment on. I don't do online dynasties, so the issues I don't know. I only adjust names/looks as I edit each team before I play them.

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »