Home

Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule

This is a discussion on Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2019, 12:26 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0

Here are the new teams and the existing teams I replace them with:

AppSt- Wake Forest .
Same state and very similar colors. Also, BB&T Field very close to AppSt Stadium.

GA Southern- Old Dominion.
Very close colors and stadium somewhat similar to Paulson. The bleachers are round shape but that’s ok . I know ODU is the Monarch but I can’t find a Blue and White Eagles. The only Eagles in the game are So
Miss and Eastern Michigan. Neither of which are blue or white .

UCONN , BYU, or Air Force could also be possible choices for GS.

Coastal Carolina- Tulane or UTSA.
Tulane is very close colors and the green wave fits because CCU is very close to Myrtle Beach. Use UTSA if you want to keep Tulane.

Charlotte- UAB. Very similar colors.

Liberty- New Mexico State or Miami Ohio . If your team is playing NMST use Miami OH. Or vice versa. Could possibly also use Temple.

These are just some teams I came up with. If anyone knows of any other teams that would make good matches for the new teams feel free to throw them in

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by GSEagles001; 10-07-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2019, 12:43 PM   #66
Rookie

Re: Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule

Ok . Here is the step by step process of how to create a schedule with the 5 teams replacing existing teams:

1. Start your dynasty and DO NOT add Teambuilder teams.
2. Go into Custom Conference and set up conferences however you want to. Be sure to put the teams you will replace in the conference where you want the replacement team to be. Start your dynasty and pick your team and coach.
3. Save your dynasty file. And save another file to a USB. “ReplaceTeams” “newTeams” or whatever you want to call it.
**done with lunch break ** will finish later

Old 10-21-2019, 09:13 AM   #67
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Does anyone know if the schedule file is compatible with other versions of NCAA Football or does it only work on NCAA 14? Was hoping to use the 2019-2020 schedule on NCAA 11
Old 10-26-2019, 07:24 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkNation
Does anyone know if the schedule file is compatible with other versions of NCAA Football or does it only work on NCAA 14? Was hoping to use the 2019-2020 schedule on NCAA 11

I would almost be willing to bet it’s only for 14.

Old 10-26-2019, 07:30 AM   #69
Rookie

This has been a very interesting and fun discussion and thanks for the input. After much trial and error, and experimenting with multiple ideas, I have come to this conclusion:

The ONLY way to make an exact schedule is to only use the teams in the game. Adding the new teams (AppSt, GA Southern, etc) even by replacing existing teams, throws the game numbers off.

However, it’s not a real schedule because these teams have been added to the Sunbelt and CUSA(Charlotte) in real life. So , with that being said, there is no such thing as an exact real life schedule since these teams were still FCS when the game originally came out.

So, I think on that note, I’m just going to try to do the best I can and make a dynasty schedule with the new teams and one without and make it work

Old 10-26-2019, 06:09 PM   #70
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Once this schedule is created for 2018, is there a way to share it with the OS Community?
Old 11-08-2019, 03:31 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by merg311
Once this schedule is created for 2018, is there a way to share it with the OS Community?

Yes I can try to put it in a zip folder and upload it that way . I’m going to work on 2019 first then 2018. They will be somewhat different and not exact.

As I stated in a previous post, making a 100% exact schedule to match real life Is impossible because the game did not have the 3 new Sunbelt teams (AppSt, GA Southern, Coastal Carolina), Charlotte or Liberty. To include them you must replace existing teams which will delete their games. You may also have to move a team from a conference to another or to Independent. Changing a conference changes its schedule. Just have to decide whether to have the new teams or not

Last edited by GSEagles001; 11-08-2019 at 03:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2019, 08:13 PM   #72
Rookie

Here is my 2019 schedule for Xbox360. I put it on the end of this thread so it's easier to find. It's also back on page 1 (I think) of this thread.

Again, I recommend using the following teams if you use Teambuilder or, if you can't access an editor with teambuilder teams, changing the team names in the Team Data tab:

Georgia Southern- replace Old Dominion.
Appalachian St- replace Wake Forest (move Wake to Sunbelt when you create the dynasty)
Coastal Carolina-UTSA(again, move UTSA to Sunbelt when you create Dynasty)
UNC Charlotte-UAB
Liberty-Temple

I moved Syracuse to the Independent because moving Wake Forest out of ACC created 8 teams in one division and 7 in the other
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2019schedulexbox360.zip (6.8 KB, 0 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »