Home

Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule

This is a discussion on Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule

I am working on the 2018 FULL schedule. It is not hard and kinda goes quickly. I use ESPN site and just go to scores and the week and do each conference at a time. You can do this for any season. From what I have found, 2013 and 2014 pretty much match the actual schedule for that season..2015 and beyond may be a different story.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 11:44 AM   #2
Rookie

gtyj's Arena

Re: Creating 2018 (or any season) schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugagsu
I am working on the 2018 FULL schedule. It is not hard and kinda goes quickly. I use ESPN site and just go to scores and the week and do each conference at a time. You can do this for any season. From what I have found, 2013 and 2014 pretty much match the actual schedule for that season..2015 and beyond may be a different story.
Is this for xbox360 or PS3? Also how do I import the xbox360 schedules I have tried several approaches (including sportsgaming1 guide) but have not been able to get it to work.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyj
Is this for xbox360 or PS3? Also how do I import the xbox360 schedules I have tried several approaches (including sportsgaming1 guide) but have not been able to get it to work.
Xbox360

Old 09-03-2018, 12:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugagsu
Xbox360

If you have a schedule you downloaded , you may have to unzip it and get a .csv file of the schedule. Open Dynasty file in.the editor . select the "I/O" tab and choose Import. Select the middle option "Overwrite existing.. " or something like that.

Old 09-03-2018, 03:22 PM   #5
Rookie

gtyj's Arena

I tried to follow your steps but still not getting the tabs in the editor to show anything. Did you use the "NCAA Dynasty editor" or the "EA DB Editor" did you have to unencrypt the files first using "Bruteforce save data" utility?

In essence I am trying to get the schedule to be imported to an offline dynasty I created and saved before I played any games or started the preseason. I have the following:

- a csv file of the schedule I want to use
- a dynasty file in my usb drive
- the Bruteforce save data utility
- the NCAA Dynasty editor
- the EA DB Editor
- Horizon (which I've used to successfully import rosters)

Is there a step-by-step guide to importing a schedule into a dynasty using any of the above tools?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2018, 02:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyj
I tried to follow your steps but still not getting the tabs in the editor to show anything. Did you use the "NCAA Dynasty editor" or the "EA DB Editor" did you have to unencrypt the files first using "Bruteforce save data" utility?

In essence I am trying to get the schedule to be imported to an offline dynasty I created and saved before I played any games or started the preseason. I have the following:

- a csv file of the schedule I want to use
- a dynasty file in my usb drive
- the Bruteforce save data utility
- the NCAA Dynasty editor
- the EA DB Editor
- Horizon (which I've used to successfully import rosters)

Is there a step-by-step guide to importing a schedule into a dynasty using any of the above tools?
I am not sure how to import a schedule on XBox. I downloaded a zip file of a schedule for PS3(2016) and unzipped it and was able to import it into my PS3 dynasty file. I created a schedule on Xbox. I will detail the steps in the next post. I screwed up because I missed "week 0" , August 23-25. Only 4 games go that week. I had the whole season but everything was off a week.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:17 PM   #7
Rookie

Here are the steps to how I created my 2018 schedule:
1. start a dynasty file and save to USB.

2. Open Horizon and extract the dynasty file by selecting it and choose "extract all".

3. Open whichever editor you use(if you want teambuilder teams you must use PocketScout's version 3.10 as it is the only one that will accept teambuilder teams) and I would recommend Xan's config as it has the SEAI tab. I did not see it on any other config.

4. Under "Unknown" find the SEAI tab(there is like a hundred tabs). Change "Year" to 5(2018). Use "I/O" to export just that tab. Choose "Dynasty season" as key(worked for me). Open file in excel. ignore messages about data loss.

5. Change "SSYE" and Year to 5. save and return to editor. You can leave editor open. Import the .csv file whatever you named it("your team"2018).
It will change Year back to 0. change back to 5 and save. Do the whole save/rehash/resign etc in horizon and re load game. It should now say "Preseason 2018" (hopefully).

6. now, save a separate file for "schedule". I am about to look into playing with conference re alignment during the dynasty set up phase to see if I can get a set up that very closely resembles the conference schedule. Rather than try to re-do every game for all 14 weeks, try to get something as close as possible. Basically, put Alabama-Louisville, Mich-ND,Auburn-Washington,FSU-VT, Miami-LSU in week 2.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:45 PM   #8
Rookie

I have finished and tested a 2019 schedule. I will do 2018 soon. It passes all the way to Conference Championship week with no problem. However, some games are missing as there were not enough games in the editor in some weeks, and I ran out of weeks to move games.

Also, these are the teams I added and the teams I replaced:
App St- Wake Forest, GA Southern- Old Dominion, Coastal Carolina-UTSA, Charlotte-UAB, Liberty-Temple. In addition, I moved Wake Forest and UTSA to the Sunbelt, and moved Syracuse to Independent .

Here is the schedule
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2019schedulexbox360.zip (6.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by ugagsu; 11-16-2019 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added schedule

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »