Home

How to import schedules for 2018 for xbox360

This is a discussion on How to import schedules for 2018 for xbox360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2018, 03:10 PM   #17
Rookie

gr1014's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: How to import schedules for 2018 for xbox360

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
Do you already have modio or horizon downloaded as well as the NCAA dynasty editor?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have both and the dynasty editor on my PC.
Old 09-22-2018, 11:47 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr1014
I have both and the dynasty editor on my PC.
You'll also need the hex editor and the actual schedule file as well so download those if you don't already have them...but here are the steps.

1. Put USB into Xbox and create a dynasty> Make any edits you want to the custom conferences or anything else, then proceed to the pre season. Don't touch anything once you're in the pre season, just save the file.

2. Remove the USB from the Xbox and put it into your computer, then extract the file using Modio or Horizon. You'll need to extract it twice because you'll need to have one original file and one file to edit, so I would recommend putting them in different folders. I gave directions for Modio and Horizon below:

- If you're using Modio, then click "Open a save", go to your USB, click "Content", then click the folder that has starts with "E", then just keep clicking the folders until you see your dynasty file. Choose your dynasty file and in the top right corner, click "File contents", right click on the dynasty file and choose "Extract file". Remember to extract the file twice as mentioned above

- If you're using Horizon, then click "Games"> NCAA Football > your dynasty> drag your dynasty over into the gray space in the middle and a box will pop up. Click "Contents", you can right click and extract the file or click on it and choose one of the extract options to the left. As mentioned, extract the file twice.

3. Open the NCAA Dynasty Editor and choose "file"> find the dynasty file that you just extracted. Nothing will show up at first, but if you type in *.* exactly into the file name bar, all of the other files should pop up. Once it loads into the editor, go to the "Organization" tab and the "Schedule" tab should already be selected. Go back to "File"> "Import current table" and choose the schedule file. The new schedule should then load into the editor. Go back to file and click save.

4. For this step, you can follow this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqxJuvYRTE&t=837s from 11:00-14:15 (its also a good guide for this entire process, it just shows how to make edits for recruits instead of the schedule), or I also put the steps below in text, if that's better for you.

5. Open the hex editor> Open both the original dynasty file and the file that you made the edits in. I would open the original file first, so you know which one is which. If you click back and forth between the two files, you'll notice that the second row under "Offset" is different, while everything else looks the same. On the original file, you'll need to highlight everything from "00" to "OB" and right click then hit copy. Now, go to the edited file and highlight the same characters, right click again and choose "Paste write". The string of characters should turn red, but by pressing (control + S), they will turn back to black. At this point, you should be able to click back and forth between the two files and they'll look exactly the same.

6. Go back to Modio or Horizon and right click on the dynasty file, hit "Replace", find your edited dynasty file, remove the USB from the computer, put it back in the Xbox and you should be good to go!

Tip: Keep an eye on the "date modified" column when replacing the files, especially during the last step so you're not replacing your dynasty with the same file that you originally made.

It's not too complicated, just more time consuming. Let me know if you need any more help!

Last edited by VTHokie525; 09-23-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:45 PM   #19
Rookie

gr1014's Arena

OVR: 13

The step-by-step tutorial worked flawlessly. Thanks for having patience in explaining the process.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:40 PM   #20
Rookie

Can someone upload a pre-season dynasty file here with all user teams for some of us not so familiar with this process please?
Old 10-15-2018, 10:01 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Dude I got it to work for last year's schedule. This stuff needs to be stickied for the rest of the people! I only had to do it a tad bit different, but after a while finally got it! Freaking sweet. Don't forget you can go into the EA editor and also change the year to the correct year. I think it's on the last page of the 4 TEam Playoff mod thread!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 06:43 PM   #22
Rookie

The only problem I can see so far is that stats aren't being counted for anything....which is kind of a big deal.....took me a few games to notice it. I don't know if it's a roster file thing, or what.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:07 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDangles
Dude I got it to work for last year's schedule. This stuff needs to be stickied for the rest of the people! I only had to do it a tad bit different, but after a while finally got it! Freaking sweet. Don't forget you can go into the EA editor and also change the year to the correct year. I think it's on the last page of the 4 TEam Playoff mod thread!
I'm glad to hear that you got the schedule to work! So you were able to successfully change the dynasty year? I've read about others trying it but I haven't tried myself, although I would love to know if it actually works or not. I think I remember seeing that it possibly affects thing within the dynasty, like the stats problem you mentioned earlier. I've been dying to start a dynasty after figuring out how to implement the schedules, but I'm in the process of testing sliders to use for my dynasty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2018, 07:22 PM   #24
Rookie

Yeah I changed the year, but the stats don't seem to be recording right. I'm looking into whatever additional editing I need to do right now actually. Hoping I can figure it out tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »