Home

Calling all programmers regarding player anatomy

This is a discussion on Calling all programmers regarding player anatomy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2018, 11:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Calling all programmers regarding player anatomy

Long time ago pocket scout unveiled each position overall Anatomy. I was wondering if there was a way to reconfigure the importance of each attribute to a specific group. For example pass blocking for Offensive linemen is configured at 5.8 towards the overall rating. Meaning if I increase that rating by 10 points then the overall rating of the player will go up by 5.8.

I want to find a way to reconfigure the way those attributes effect the overall rating for position groups. Has anyone found the coding that will effect that.

The reasoning behind it will be to make certain attributes weigh more or less to get better overall ratings and separation between position groups like olb vs De or TE vs FB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Calling all programmers regarding player anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsumichigan
Long time ago pocket scout unveiled each position overall Anatomy. I was wondering if there was a way to reconfigure the importance of each attribute to a specific group. For example pass blocking for Offensive linemen is configured at 5.8 towards the overall rating. Meaning if I increase that rating by 10 points then the overall rating of the player will go up by 5.8.

I want to find a way to reconfigure the way those attributes effect the overall rating for position groups. Has anyone found the coding that will effect that.

The reasoning behind it will be to make certain attributes weigh more or less to get better overall ratings and separation between position groups like olb vs De or TE vs FB.
I don't know a good way to do this because the algorithm that calculates exists in the game file, not the save file. While we can manipulate attributes of the save file, it wouldn't really make sense to apply it to overall since overall will be recalculated by the game file in a continuous fashion. I'm not aware of any way to modify the actual game itself - just the save files.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »