Home

Teambuilder Team Files - Edit Directly?

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Team Files - Edit Directly? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2018, 10:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Teambuilder Team Files - Edit Directly?

So Teambuilder has been down for 2 months and there's zero progress being made on "fixing" it via EA Sports.

Has anybody looked directly at the code for Teambuilder files? You can use your USB and the game will, even if your account has downloaded other teams on another memory, give you another 12 or 120 Teambuilder slots. I saved a few onto my USB and opened the file in Notepad and then Hex editor just to take a look at it. Problem is I don't have my 360 with me so I can't really test anything, but was wondering if anybody else has ever tried editing anything directly.

I'm only asking because I know you guys are really good with this kind of thing, from creating a Dynasty Editor to testing out graphics, etc. I think one of the most important things we could do in the community is to find a way to bypass having to use Teambuilder so we can still make and edit teams. I don't think it's ever coming back, my guess is it crashed and nobody is going to ever bother to fix it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #2
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Teambuilder Team Files - Edit Directly?

Went down 8/29, but the site is still up. If they had no intention of bringing it back, the site itself would have been shuttered by now. No reason to pay to host it and for it's memory bank if there's no intention of fixing it. It's also not listed on their server shut down list and teams can still be downloaded in game, just no one can log into the site.

check out this thread regarding it:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049569727

Plenty of us have been in contact with EA about it. Every time they have said it is being fixed. I have even flat out asked reps if it is being shut down and was told there has not been any plan to do so. The game no longer has it's own support staff, so fixes come slow. I was told by a rep that it's handled by the Madden team, and since that just came out, it makes sense teambuilder is on the backburner.

The most recent update we received is that it's being moved into their other site content instead of its own standalone site, and that's why it has been down as they sort through the coding to make it happen.

On another note, however, I'd love to see if guys can get into the code for it. Would be a great tool in the meantime or if it ever is shut down for sure.

Major Boise State fan

Last edited by SilverBullet19; 10-11-2018 at 01:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »