Home

This game is totally different in practice mode. A question for PS2 owners.

This is a discussion on This game is totally different in practice mode. A question for PS2 owners. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 4
This game is totally different in practice mode. A question for PS2 owners.

Try it out. In practice mode, the game is much faster (XBOX anyway), hitch routes are effective and there are very few drops. Play an actual game and it's slow as a three-legged cat, the hitches are non-existent and it's a dropfest. What gives? In the PS2 version, I know that there's no slowdown. Are the hitch routes effective in the games? This is by far my favorite game and sport, but NCAA 2005 on XBOX is pretty bad. I've gotten the CPU to complete passes finally (Heisman with HUM AWR and Knockdowns @ 0), but I pass for 35-45 percent and it's just frustrating. If this game plays differently on PS2, I would seriously consider trading my XBOX in for one.

Last edited by kpeercy; 08-30-2004 at 03:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2004, 06:44 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: This game is totally different in practice mode. A question for PS2 owners.

It always was faster in Practice Mode. I can't understand this for the life of me....I like this mode better than Dynasty.
Old 08-31-2004, 07:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: This game is totally different in practice mode. A question for PS2 owners.

I have the PS2 version, although I don't mess with the hitch routes too often since I find that the CPU plays a lot of zone where an LB or CB is in the passing lane. They can work pretty good if you have man coverage. I guess there's probably a 3:1 catch vs. drop rate (due to being hit immediately).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »