Home

College Football Playoff Selection Committee

This is a discussion on College Football Playoff Selection Committee within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2019, 02:26 PM   #9
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: College Football Playoff Selection Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofx94
Eight team playoff! Take all comers! Battle it out on the field.

Nah but really:

Based on strength of schedule and performance against it, I'd say #1 LSU, #2 OU, #3 UW

I'd take Pitt as #4. I thought OSU had more ranked wins but then I looked over the schedule.

Side note: what the hell happened to USC in this dynasty?
If I can get this playoff to go swimmingly, who knows maybe an 8 teamer is in the future somewhere! This is my first try, I've done a few test runs but we'll see how it goes with the real thing haha.

Appreciate the feedback! Yeah, USC was a wild ride. I was honestly following along with every game they played once they started down the winless path just to see if they would pull it off. It's really incredible, I think they're still 93 overall, and yet they managed to not win anything. They haven't been great in the dynasty, I think 6-7 in Year 1 and 8-5 in Year 2, but to go 0-12 in year 3 is bananas.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 03-15-2019, 02:48 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: College Football Playoff Selection Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
If I can get this playoff to go swimmingly, who knows maybe an 8 teamer is in the future somewhere! This is my first try, I've done a few test runs but we'll see how it goes with the real thing haha.

Appreciate the feedback! Yeah, USC was a wild ride. I was honestly following along with every game they played once they started down the winless path just to see if they would pull it off. It's really incredible, I think they're still 93 overall, and yet they managed to not win anything. They haven't been great in the dynasty, I think 6-7 in Year 1 and 8-5 in Year 2, but to go 0-12 in year 3 is bananas.
I bet Helton is on the way out. Lol. Talk about mismanaged talent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »