Home

The NCAA is Investigating Whether or Not It’s Time to Bring NCAA Football Back

This is a discussion on The NCAA is Investigating Whether or Not It’s Time to Bring NCAA Football Back within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2019, 02:21 PM   #177
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: The NCAA is Investigating Whether or Not It’s Time to Bring NCAA Football Back

Fantastic news. I figured no way they could avoid and better off with one uniform law for all. Even better that they want it in place by January 2021. So if they are willing to allow video games to come back, we can see a game by 2022 unless they shadow develop the game
Old 10-29-2019, 08:13 PM   #178
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The NCAA is Investigating Whether or Not It’s Time to Bring NCAA Football Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Fantastic news. I figured no way they could avoid and better off with one uniform law for all. Even better that they want it in place by January 2021. So if they are willing to allow video games to come back, we can see a game by 2022 unless they shadow develop the game
I’d be shocked if they haven’t had stuff in plans. No way they erased every plan they had for the franchise when they had a feeling the game could return. I think we’ll get an announcement next year when ea announces their titles for ps5 and scarlet, then I see a NCAA 2022 in July 2021. Half year after the first madden releases on next gen
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 10-29-2019, 09:36 PM   #179
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
I’d be shocked if they haven’t had stuff in plans. No way they erased every plan they had for the franchise when they had a feeling the game could return. I think we’ll get an announcement next year when ea announces their titles for ps5 and scarlet, then I see a NCAA 2022 in July 2021. Half year after the first madden releases on next gen

The big time players at NCAAF ended up at Madden. I wouldn't be shocked if NBA2k just adds a College "level" as well without releasing a full game. 300 teams with 2/3rds being generic stadiums should be easy to add.
Old 10-30-2019, 10:23 AM   #180
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Now that the Bill of Rights to be paid for there likeness I see them making a move now. Think about it EA has lost in the pass for not making a move. I dnt see them wasting time they're behind the scenes and have something to tie us over til then because it's already been to long without this game. They are going to to release something over NCAA14 or something fitting...My Thoughts..
Old 10-30-2019, 10:59 AM   #181
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Now that the Bill of Rights to be paid for there likeness I see them making a move now. Think about it EA has lost in the pass for not making a move. I dnt see them wasting time they're behind the scenes and have something to tie us over til then because it's already been to long without this game. They are going to to release something over NCAA14 or something fitting...My Thoughts..
I can definitely see EA quickly gauging NCAA interest. I'm sure they can't release a licensed game until afrer rule goes into effect. But I'm sure they would want to do something in mean time. Because we know EA is always willing to make money however they can lol. I can see incorporating more teams to FoF and expanding NCAA portion. I doubt we see NCAA 14 get remaster or BC, but would be cool to see if they can get a few teams to be playable in exhibition for next Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2019, 12:10 PM   #182
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Yea there is 0% chance they remaster NCAA14 or make it backwards compatible. I hope they tease us with something soon via social media, that would send the community through the roof. Saw Rex tweeted something like Haumiller go on Gameday and announce the return, that'd be sick lol. But yea again, highly highly highly doubt they touch NCAA14 in any capacity. Likely focused on next gen series.
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 10-30-2019, 03:29 PM   #183
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Remember a couple years ago when at halftime during the National Title Game, EA had shown a commercial that said something like "It's coming back..." and showed the national title game in video game form? Everyone went bananas but in reality it was just for the new game mode in Madden. I would LOVE to see something like that pop up again this year but have it really be for a new NCAA game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »