Home

recruiting observation

This is a discussion on recruiting observation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2019, 06:25 PM   #1
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

OVR: 0
recruiting observation

i have played this game consistanly since it came out in 2013. I usually start as a HC at a small school. but recently I decided to start as the DC at Ohio State. the first year we go undefeated and win the natty. I have an A+ coach rating I take the HC job at 0-12 UConn. my first preseason recruiting I had a 4* DT who had me as his #1 on his list from Texas. I at first thought maybe he was a bust with no one else interested. I scout him and he dropped just a couple points from a 70ish to low 70s high 60s cant remember but it was only 3-4 point drop. the only reason I can figure that he had an 0-12 UConn team as his #1 was because I was a DC and had an A+ rating from the year before. does anyone know if that has an effect on recruits. like I said I usually just start as a HC so I dont have the high rating for a couple years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2019, 08:21 AM   #2
Rookie

TomahawkNation's Arena

Re: recruiting observation

Your coach prestige can give you an advantage over other schools/coaches similar to proximity to home, pro potential, etc. I’m assuming one of his top values must be coach prestige since he has you as his top choice. From my experience, it seems like a large % of recruits value proximity to home above all else.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:46 PM   #3
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Re: recruiting observation

that's what I was assuming. which is kinda realistic. just never really looked that far into it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »