Home

Is there a way to change the default scheme profile for teams in Exhibition?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to change the default scheme profile for teams in Exhibition? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2019, 10:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is there a way to change the default scheme profile for teams in Exhibition?

Every time i change any team's scheme in the coaching editing menu (not dynasty), it doesn't change the default setting for each team in Exhibition or does that feature apply to Dynasty and not regular matches?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2019, 10:14 AM   #2

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Is there a way to change the default scheme profile for teams in Exhibition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyandTed112
Every time i change any team's scheme in the coaching editing menu (not dynasty), it doesn't change the default setting for each team in Exhibition or does that feature apply to Dynasty and not regular matches?
I believe the exhibition settings only are linked to your user profile, but I could be wrong.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 08-26-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is there a way to change the default scheme profile for teams in Exhibition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
I believe the exhibition settings only are linked to your user profile, but I could be wrong.
Yup. The game thinks both teams are the users teams so it puts your profiles playbook(s)
Old 08-27-2019, 10:06 AM   #4
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

You can go into System Settings and you'll see Playbooks. By default they are set to Team Specific. So, no matter what you set the playbooks to in the individual coaches profiles, it's going to always default to each teams Team Specific playbook. If you change it in the System Settings to whatever you want it to be, then you can have a different playbook. But, it'll only be what you set it to. The only other workaround is to have 2 controllers, set the playbooks to what you want them to be at the Team Select screen and then once in game put one or both controllers to the middle depending on how you play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »