Home

OK... Tell Me About Sliders

This is a discussion on OK... Tell Me About Sliders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2019, 02:36 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
OK... Tell Me About Sliders

I play on All American. I win most of the time. Stats come out pretty good also. Just curious about sliders. Do you all use sliders to make the game more realistic? Or more of a challenge? I am no pro. I don’t read defenses, I rarely audible, I see pressure coming sometimes. I use a scrambling QB because I need time to find open receivers. Sliders intrigue me some though. Any recommendations on which ones to start with. I play ncaa 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: OK... Tell Me About Sliders

Watched YouTube videos and a guy on there says when sliders are low, it shows the players’ rating coming through, like what they can actually do. But interceptions and wr catching are on like 95. How does this let the player rating show through? Also, I have researched a lot of sliders. The usual folks that do them really put in the hours. Why is the human almost always lower slider than CPU? Just curious. Thanks.

Last edited by Collegefbfan; 08-01-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:30 PM   #3
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: OK... Tell Me About Sliders

Check out the slider sub forum. It has some pretty in depth discussions....including the mother load of threads with 9000+ posts:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...t-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »