Home

How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2021, 11:56 AM   #401
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: How to Mod Uniforms in NCAA 14 (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmg24
Figured it out. It's PFLC for the away sleeve color.
Nice work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2021, 09:42 PM   #402
Rookie

Has anyone figured out how to add new logos to the game? I mean, you have to be able to, considering they changed logos for the Revamped mod right?
Old 08-16-2021, 11:09 PM   #403
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
check some of these
I know this thread has been dormant for the last four months or so... but since I've gotten rpcs3 stable on my PC, I've started playing around with CFBR as well as the DB Editor and graphics mods. This thread was a huge help and I probably read it start to finish 2 or 3 times over the last week or two...

Anyways, I figured out a few of those unknows....

To add to what pmg24 discovered:

CPDP = Alt1 sleeve color
CPDV = Alt2 sleeve color

JTEA = Away cuff stripe color 1
JTEB = Away cuff stripe color 2

JEEA = Alt1 cuff stripe color 1
JEEB = Alt1 cuff stripe color 2

JFEA = Alt2 cuff stripe color 1
JFEB = Alt2 cuff stripe color 2

A note on the cuff stripes... for my particular jersey type that I'm working with, only the "cuff stripe color 1" variables have any impact. They change the "upper stripe" on the uniform. The "lower stripe" on the cuff for my particular jersey set is actually controlled by the sleeve color variables. This might vary between jersey styles, not sure, only experimented with a one team builder uniform set so far.

My guess on the variables that end in "NR" and "NT" might only apply to certain jersey styles... so JONR/JONT is probably home, JTNR/JTNT is away, etc... but that's just a guess. But at this point I'm happy with my current edits and probably won't do much more digging for the time being... Now it's on to field edits...
Attached Images
File Type: png rhinofield1.png (2.21 MB, 193 views)
Old 08-16-2021, 11:17 PM   #404
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimshaly
Has anyone figured out how to add new logos to the game? I mean, you have to be able to, considering they changed logos for the Revamped mod right?
Well, there is a difference between "adding new" and replacing / updating something that was already there. Replacing / updating is possible. While I haven't figured out a way to locate / edit the logo from my teambuilder team, I can edit existing logos. Seeing I kicked Old Dominion out to make room for my teambuilder, their helmets were essentially being wasted... So, I edited their existing helmet with my custom logo. I just haven't figured out how to apply these helmets to my team in the DB editor..... at this point I can only check them out in-game by playing an exhibition game with Old Dominion.

This is a very rough draft... my first attempt at a helmet edit. Adding the Canadian flag, as that's where the team is from... that worked out pretty well... but the logo itself is probably a bit oversized and I haven't attempted to do stripes yet...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg helmet_test01.jpg (38.0 KB, 209 views)
Old 08-16-2021, 11:40 PM   #405
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz
Well, there is a difference between "adding new" and replacing / updating something that was already there. Replacing / updating is possible. While I haven't figured out a way to locate / edit the logo from my teambuilder team, I can edit existing logos. Seeing I kicked Old Dominion out to make room for my teambuilder, their helmets were essentially being wasted... So, I edited their existing helmet with my custom logo. I just haven't figured out how to apply these helmets to my team in the DB editor..... at this point I can only check them out in-game by playing an exhibition game with Old Dominion.

This is a very rough draft... my first attempt at a helmet edit. Adding the Canadian flag, as that's where the team is from... that worked out pretty well... but the logo itself is probably a bit oversized and I haven't attempted to do stripes yet...
Has anyone tried online dynasties or is it mainly solo dynasties and exhibitions?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2021, 11:49 PM   #406
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

I personally haven't tried playing anything online with CFBR... I've just been working on modding stuff and playing single player here and there.
Old 08-16-2021, 11:57 PM   #407
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz
I personally haven't tried playing anything online with CFBR... I've just been working on modding stuff and playing single player here and there.
Heated thats all I do rn so I ha e to hold off on these updates so I don't mess anything up. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2021, 09:21 AM   #408
Rookie

Is anyone still modding on Xbox 360 NCAA 14 with Horizon and the EA DB editor? I've recently tried to get into this stuff, but I can't seem to get it to work for me.

I've seen videos on YouTube that seem to offer promises of being able to mod teambuilder teams. All I get are error messages when trying to load that dynasty in the config.

At most, all I seem to be able to do is change the team name. I've tried to change a team's stadium in dynasty and my game freezes.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm a complete rube when it comes to this stuff, but I often feel like I'm wasting my time making minimal gains.

Is there anyone out there who knows how to mod on teambuilder teams that I could venmo with a fairly basic request?

I'd love to start a dialog on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »