Home

Import/Export Dynasty Rosters?

This is a discussion on Import/Export Dynasty Rosters? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2019, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Import/Export Dynasty Rosters?

Does anyone know if there is a way to save dynasty rosters and upload them as a custom roster in your base game for NCAA 14? Currently working on a project and I need to do some sandbox things with teams in Play Now that don’t transfer to my dynasty. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2019, 02:53 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Import/Export Dynasty Rosters?

Unless the editor can somehow do it, no.
Old 12-14-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVC_Bearcat
Does anyone know if there is a way to save dynasty rosters and upload them as a custom roster in your base game for NCAA 14? Currently working on a project and I need to do some sandbox things with teams in Play Now that don’t transfer to my dynasty. Thanks!
I've been wanting to know the answer to this question for the longest time. I'm just now getting into the editor, so I don't know if it makes it possible yet. Hopefully someone does.
Old 12-14-2019, 08:18 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Wouldn't you just export the players tab from the dynasty and import them into a regular (perferably default) roster?

Or do you mean exporting a single team and having them as an additional team aka not replacing a team?
Old 12-14-2019, 08:40 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Wouldn't you just export the players tab from the dynasty and import them into a regular (perferably default) roster?

Or do you mean exporting a single team and having them as an additional team aka not replacing a team?
Speaking for myself, I'd like to take all players and coaches from my dynasty that is about to end in 2072, and create a roster file which I can start a new 2013 dynasty with. I'm not concerned with stats or records, just the players and coaches, in order to keep that particular landscape going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2019, 09:50 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do that.. actually all of that by just exporting the tabs and importing them back into a roster file. Coaches and players, there's tabs for the stats as well, but for the stats, I think you'd have to import them into a new dynasty once you started a new one with the rosters.
Old 12-14-2019, 11:10 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do that.. actually all of that by just exporting the tabs and importing them back into a roster file. Coaches and players, there's tabs for the stats as well, but for the stats, I think you'd have to import them into a new dynasty once you started a new one with the rosters.
Thanks for the instructions. I haven't imported or exported anything yet, so I was unsure of the process.
Old 12-17-2019, 02:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

No I was wanting to export all of the coaches, players, etc for all teams from a single dynasty into a default roster where everything is accessible. I'm not really familiar with the editor, I'll have to look into it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »