Home

Coach Mode Road to Glory

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Road to Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2020, 06:19 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Coach Mode Road to Glory

Anyone ever create your player then play coach mode (kind of since you can’t call plays in RtG) and let your player earn his scholarship offers then get to college and let him earn the starting spot and everything after?

I just started one last night with QB Tré Founders. First game against Piedmont he threw for 440+ yards, 6 TDs and 1 Int in a 44-10 W where he didn’t play in the 4th qtr. in game 2 vs Sumter he had to play the entire game to get a 24-8 W where he threw for just over 300 yards and 3 TDs with no Ints.

He currently is probably a good performance or 2 away from offers from Duke, Wake and ECU.

Even thought about doing a dynasty report on it but we’ll see...

It has been a lot of fun so far watching the kid do his own thing. Ready to get an offer so I can get to college where it gets more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by NoleFan; 03-19-2020 at 04:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2020, 11:30 AM   #2
Rookie

pitsch911's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Mode Road to Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Anyone ever create your player then play coach mode (kind of since you can’t call plays in RtG) and let your player earn his scholarship offers then get to college and let him earn the starting spot and everything after?

I just started one last night with QB Tré Founders. First game against Piedmont he threw for 440+ yards, 6 TDs and 1 Int in a 44-10 W where he didn’t play in the 4th qtr. in game 2 vs Sumter he had to play the entire game to get a 24-8 W where he threw for just over 300 yards and 3 TDs with no Ints.

He currently is probably a good performance or 2 away from offers from Duke, Wake and ECU.

Even thought about doing a dynasty report on it but we’ll see...

It has been a lot of fun so far watching the kids do his own thing. Ready to get an offer so I can get to college where it gets more difficult.

I had no clue you could do this on RTG. Gonna have to start a new one and see how it plays. Thanks!
Old 03-02-2020, 12:29 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Re: Coach Mode Road to Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitsch911
I had no clue you could do this on RTG. Gonna have to start a new one and see how it plays. Thanks!
I'd started doing this in M19/M20 and thought, "I wonder if I turn on auto-pass in NCAA14 will it work?" and sure enough it did. Let me know how it goes when you start.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:38 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Coach Mode Road to Glory

In Week 3 @ Ladson, Tré Founders finished the game 24/37, 285 yards, 3 TDs, 2 Ints. We won 28-14. He was only awarded 70 points toward his caliber score.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »