Home

Uniform Packs

This is a discussion on Uniform Packs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2020, 01:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Uniform Packs

Hey, I'm on PS3 and I'm wondering if I can still purchase all the uniform packs or is there a way I can get them ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2020, 02:58 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Uniform Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerswag24
Hey, I'm on PS3 and I'm wondering if I can still purchase all the uniform packs or is there a way I can get them ?
I bought them all within the last 18 months. Not sure if they are up today but in recent months they have been. Did you check the uniform store in game?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-09-2020, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpklub
I bought them all within the last 18 months. Not sure if they are up today but in recent months they have been. Did you check the uniform store in game?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Tried to it says purchase unavailable
Old 04-13-2020, 12:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have the opposite issue. I bought the packs back in 2014 and now none of them are slectable in my game.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:25 AM   #5
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak nako
I have the opposite issue. I bought the packs back in 2014 and now none of them are slectable in my game.
I just noticed this as well. I checked my HDD to make sure the Uniform Packs are still there, and they are, but they no longer show up in the game.

I have my 360 in my home office where it's not connected to my network. I wonder if you have to be connected and signed into XBL for them to appear.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

Last edited by ehh; 04-14-2020 at 10:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2020, 10:58 AM   #6
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I just noticed this as well. I checked my HDD to make sure the Uniform Packs are still there, and they are, but they no longer show up in the game.

I have my 360 in my home office where it's not connected to my network. I wonder if you have to be connected and signed into XBL for them to appear.
Just confirmed that this is true. I got my 360 on my network, signed in to XBL, and the uniform packs showed up in the game.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 04-14-2020, 12:00 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Just confirmed that this is true. I got my 360 on my network, signed in to XBL, and the uniform packs showed up in the game.
If my memory serves me correct, if you use older Modio version 3, you can open the file which is a “Live” and extract the “Meta.xml”, edit the last line dealing with Transfer from “Profile Only” to “Allow Transfer”, replace and Rehash, it should work without being on the same network which the pack was downloaded from.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »