Home

Uniform Packs

This is a discussion on Uniform Packs within the EA Sports College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football
Most Anticipated Sports Games of 2023
Five Ways EA Sports PGA Tour Can Improve Golf Career Modes
Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Uniform Packs

Hey, I'm on PS3 and I'm wondering if I can still purchase all the uniform packs or is there a way I can get them ?
tigerswag24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2020, 03:58 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Re: Uniform Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerswag24
Hey, I'm on PS3 and I'm wondering if I can still purchase all the uniform packs or is there a way I can get them ?
I bought them all within the last 18 months. Not sure if they are up today but in recent months they have been. Did you check the uniform store in game?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
mpklub is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:24 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Re: Uniform Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpklub
I bought them all within the last 18 months. Not sure if they are up today but in recent months they have been. Did you check the uniform store in game?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Tried to it says purchase unavailable
tigerswag24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 01:28 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Re: Uniform Packs

I have the opposite issue. I bought the packs back in 2014 and now none of them are slectable in my game.
ak nako is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 11:25 AM   #5
ehh
Hall Of Fame
 
ehh's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 28,832
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Uniform Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak nako
I have the opposite issue. I bought the packs back in 2014 and now none of them are slectable in my game.
I just noticed this as well. I checked my HDD to make sure the Uniform Packs are still there, and they are, but they no longer show up in the game.

I have my 360 in my home office where it's not connected to my network. I wonder if you have to be connected and signed into XBL for them to appear.
__________________
"You make your name in the regular season, and your fame in the postseason." - Clyde Frazier

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

Last edited by ehh; 04-14-2020 at 11:37 AM.
ehh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2020, 11:58 AM   #6
ehh
Hall Of Fame
 
ehh's Arena
 
OVR: 44
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 28,832
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Uniform Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I just noticed this as well. I checked my HDD to make sure the Uniform Packs are still there, and they are, but they no longer show up in the game.

I have my 360 in my home office where it's not connected to my network. I wonder if you have to be connected and signed into XBL for them to appear.
Just confirmed that this is true. I got my 360 on my network, signed in to XBL, and the uniform packs showed up in the game.
__________________
"You make your name in the regular season, and your fame in the postseason." - Clyde Frazier

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
ehh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:00 PM   #7
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Jan 2005
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Uniform Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Just confirmed that this is true. I got my 360 on my network, signed in to XBL, and the uniform packs showed up in the game.
If my memory serves me correct, if you use older Modio version 3, you can open the file which is a “Live” and extract the “Meta.xml”, edit the last line dealing with Transfer from “Profile Only” to “Allow Transfer”, replace and Rehash, it should work without being on the same network which the pack was downloaded from.
khaliib is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 AM.
Top -