Home

Anyone selling NCAA Football 14 on PS3?

This is a discussion on Anyone selling NCAA Football 14 on PS3? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2020, 04:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone selling NCAA Football 14 on PS3?

In desperate need of purchasing this game for my sons birthday. I live in New Zealand and its impossible to find a copy over here. Please, please let me know if you wish to sell and what your price is. eBay asks for an arm and a leg for the game...it’s crazy

Thanks all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2020, 01:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone selling NCAA Football 14 on PS3?

I live in Texas (Dallas Area) and I can't find a copy of '14 either, though I did notice that GameStop is selling it for $69.99 now, they just don't have any copies available right now!

You might try Amazon or eBay...though when I looked last '14 was selling for a crazy amount -- some copies as high as $350+.

I was just happy that I found a 360 version of NCAA '12 that I forgot I had...ofc now I need to buy a 360 to play it on lol.

Good Luck!
Old 05-11-2020, 03:45 PM   #3
Pro

I have a copy but just for kicks I often check OfferUp, Mercari, and shopgoodwill. Right now there is an XBOX 360 with NCAA 14 on shopgoodwill. I know you said PS3. Mercari has had some decent prices.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:35 PM   #4
Rookie

natey2k4's Arena

OVR: 1

It's gonna be tough because of the pandemic. The game was selling for a solid penny, about the price of a brand new game ($60 USD, $80 CDN) in late Feb/early March.... but now it's up to ridiculous prices because everyone is home. Everything has gone up to crazy prices.

Ring Fit Adventure, for example, was $100 in stores a few months ago and wasn't selling that fast... and now they are selling for upwards for $400 CDN.

I'm going to look into gamesharing NCAA 14... because I just can't pay $300 for a copy of a game plus $100 for a system.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #5
Rookie

I have a copy (from UK so hope it would be ok region wise)

Happy to sell it to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2020, 09:08 AM   #6
Pro

By the way, there are a few copies on OfferUp for a hundred or less. Hope this helps.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:41 AM   #7
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

Are you dead set on 2014? I just bought 2012 for around $11 US Dollars. Keeping my 2014 though, sorry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »