Home

NCAA 14 > Madden 20?

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 > Madden 20? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2020, 08:37 PM   #25
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 14 > Madden 20?

It's truly remarkable this game still has me seeing new animations after 100's of games. I can have a 17-14 game then next game it's a 44-41 shootout. Great players standout and that feeling I get when my RS Freshman 93 speed WR catches a slant and then goes 50 yards for his first TD of his college career.

I get sad when my QB graduates after being the base of my teams for the past 3 seasons. On the flip side, my sophomore DT just set a school record for sacks in a season and I can't wait to see his ratings climb and what he will do next season.

Just a fantastic all around college football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 08:59 PM   #26
Rookie

Jatt96's Arena

OVR: 0

What sliders do you guys recommend the most? I've played NCAA but I get repetition vibes sometimes to where I need to stop playing for a bit.
Old 08-24-2020, 11:58 PM   #27
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0

There is no question which game is better. NCAA 14 is one of the greatest football games of all time, and the modding accessibility and just general updates to college football push it past NCAA 06 at least to me. Madden is horrible IMO and I probably will keep playing NCAA 14 Madden 12 and 2k5 until Madden actually becomes good again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »