Home

NEW Way to Change Fan and Team Equipment Color

This is a discussion on NEW Way to Change Fan and Team Equipment Color within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2020, 10:45 AM   #33
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NEW Way to Change Fan and Team Equipment Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
Very different from teambuilder.
Head over to the CFBR discord channel.
I use paint.net but people say my stuff looks terrible but its okay, thats just their opinion.
Thanks for the info, and I’ll check it out. Is this something where I can import the jersey for Rice from 2013 into 2014 so they don’t have the number glitch?
Old 12-26-2020, 11:26 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Ok so leaving tcrp alone will be their old color on that screen. If u change your tcrp to 234, then you get pink cleats on uni select screen. Take your pick try in game and it should look like the pic above
It worked! Thanks man for the help! One last thing how can I get a white colored version of the Nike Gloves that FSU has? Sounds like you’re familiar with the revamped mod. I see a lot of teams have multiple colors of gloves. FSU just has the garnet ones. Would love to have the white ones they wear on the road.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 759BA6E8-7467-4B78-9E36-F03E5D2552F7.jpg (580.5 KB, 213 views)
Old 12-27-2020, 08:49 AM   #35
Pro

Definitely possible.
Are you in the CFBR discord ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2020, 09:49 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Definitely possible.
Are you in the CFBR discord ?
Yea I am. I’ve requested it a couple of times but no one has ever responded. They seem to give folks a hard time if you request anything to a team that’s already been done.
Old 12-27-2020, 01:42 PM   #37
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhill83
Yea I am. I’ve requested it a couple of times but no one has ever responded. They seem to give folks a hard time if you request anything to a team that’s already been done.
I think most of them are unaware that OS search function is disabled for regular users. They expect that you at least try to figure it out on your own before you come asking a million basic questions.

Just yesterday someone was getting called out for asking for help on something there were already tutorials for.

There is an expectation that you try to figure it out yourself before requesting help. If there's a sense you haven't even tried to figure it out yourself, you're gonna have a bad time.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 12-27-2020, 01:56 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
I think most of them are unaware that OS search function is disabled for regular users. They expect that you at least try to figure it out on your own before you come asking a million basic questions.

Just yesterday someone was getting called out for asking for help on something there were already tutorials for.

There is an expectation that you try to figure it out yourself before requesting help. If there's a sense you haven't even tried to figure it out yourself, you're gonna have a bad time.
For sure, I try to search myself on the discord but like you mentioned I can’t search here at OS. It would be nice if there was one person on there I could just DM to ask for help on the white gloves without posting on the channel. Everything I’ve done on the DB editor or revamped downloads Ive figured out myself or searching the threads or googling tutorials. But I can’t find anything on how to edit gloves or where to even start.
Old 12-27-2020, 02:07 PM   #39
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhill83
For sure, I try to search myself on the discord but like you mentioned I can’t search here at OS. It would be nice if there was one person on there I could just DM to ask for help on the white gloves without posting on the channel. Everything I’ve done on the DB editor or revamped downloads Ive figured out myself or searching the threads or googling tutorials. But I can’t find anything on how to edit gloves or where to even start.
I won't be much help, I dont have CFBR or the mods, just db edits. Just start trying some stuff out I guess? If you have CFBR you should be able to do just about anything from my understanding.

Trial and error. Trial by fire.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 12-27-2020, 02:28 PM   #40
Pro

Nebrask (tucker06)#5702

hit me up on discord and i can try to help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »