Home

NCAA Football 14 Utility Tool

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Utility Tool within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2020, 09:02 PM   #9
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 14 Utility Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Councilmann_Jamm
Is it possible for the Utility tool to have 8 or 16 team playoff?
No, I am only interested in doing what mimics real life, too much work when I would never touch it. Sorry man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees31
Will this work for NCAA 13?
I don’t it but you can always try.
Old 06-14-2020, 04:39 PM   #10
Rookie

Daryl1981's Arena

OVR: 1

The tool keeps putting the wrong team in championship game .my game has Memphis beating Louisiana in the 2v3 matchup.when load it’s in the tool it puts Louisiana in the title game and it won’t let me change it?
Old 06-15-2020, 09:00 AM   #11
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl1981
The tool keeps putting the wrong team in championship game .my game has Memphis beating Louisiana in the 2v3 matchup.when load it’s in the tool it puts Louisiana in the title game and it won’t let me change it?
You can send me your USR-DATA backup file and I will take a look.

What season are you in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 10:33 PM   #12
Rookie

Daryl1981's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
You can send me your USR-DATA backup file and I will take a look.

What season are you in?
I was in my first season... I think deleted the my back up file . I should’ve held on to it. I’ll go through another season and see if the same thing happens
Old 06-16-2020, 12:28 AM   #13
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl1981
I was in my first season... I think deleted the my back up file . I should’ve held on to it. I’ll go through another season and see if the same thing happens
Yeah that’s odd. We’ve tested dozens of dynasty’s in the first season and never had an error.

Seasons 4+ seem to be broken right now with the tool. Hope to update that soon.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:17 AM   #14
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Hey man, in my earlier post I said that the version of the Madden Editor you added wouldn't download any of my MC02 files. But, I've found that later versions of the editor will. Is it just exclusive to that particular version of the editor or no? Also, something odd happens anytime I change anything inside of that editor. It cuts the file size in half. Like I can change one single attribute and save...and when I do the file size goes from 8,005 kb to 4002kb.
Old 06-16-2020, 02:54 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Hey man, in my earlier post I said that the version of the Madden Editor you added wouldn't download any of my MC02 files. But, I've found that later versions of the editor will. Is it just exclusive to that particular version of the editor or no? Also, something odd happens anytime I change anything inside of that editor. It cuts the file size in half. Like I can change one single attribute and save...and when I do the file size goes from 8,005 kb to 4002kb.
That was my issue. Anytime I made an edit to anything the file would drop to 4K.

No idea why.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2020, 11:42 AM   #16
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
You have to use Madden 2.1b unfortunately. Without the source code, I cannot adjust anything. I wish I could help on that end, but issues with the db editor, I just am not sure.

I would like to eventually allow direct import of your dynasty file without the use of other tools. I’ll get enough time one day to figure it out.

Also don’t bother using the ea db editor, it exports headers different and will cause several issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »