Home

rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2020, 03:47 AM   #65
Rookie

uzileaux's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
Anybody? Bueller?
Not a chance, CPU is too old
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2020, 08:56 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 8

Bummer but thanks
Old 12-14-2020, 04:41 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

So I've got the 2020 Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop with the Ryzen 5 4600H processor and the GTX 1650 GPU. It seems to run well enough from the few possessions I played on Saturday. The problem I had before I needed to stop playing is that the playing field was completely black. Any tips to rectify that?

I wish the good folks at RPCS3 gave numbers for their recommendations like the folks at PCSX2. Really helped me in purchasing my computer and cpubenchmark helps me know if I should even attempt to run certain games I might be considering.
Old 12-15-2020, 05:19 PM   #68
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
So I've got the 2020 Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop with the Ryzen 5 4600H processor and the GTX 1650 GPU. It seems to run well enough from the few possessions I played on Saturday. The problem I had before I needed to stop playing is that the playing field was completely black. Any tips to rectify that?

I wish the good folks at RPCS3 gave numbers for their recommendations like the folks at PCSX2. Really helped me in purchasing my computer and cpubenchmark helps me know if I should even attempt to run certain games I might be considering.
The black field issue seems to go away if you reopen NCAA 14. Agreed on the requirements front. This video may help a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oehF...ature=youtu.be

Seems RPCS3 is very light on the GPU but quite rough on the CPU.
Tampa Bay Rays
Old 12-20-2020, 10:22 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 6
rpcs3 Settings for NCAA 14

I’m playing on a relatively old gaming laptop so I’m not even going to try playing an actual game. I’d just like to recruit and aim, but I can’t even get past the “Press Start” opening screen.

Tried using DualShock 4 and keyboard, neither has worked. And yes it reads my controller input in the configuration window, just not when I load the game up.

Any ideas? I’m running ISO version 1.02 on the latest version of RPCS3 as of 12/20/20 (0.0.13?)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Kotter; 12-21-2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-03-2021, 06:16 PM   #70
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktel
There is a mod here that can do that. I don't have enough posts so OS won't let me link it. Sending a PM.

Worked great for me, makes it so much more playable. Tho i lack an excuse for throwing INTs now.
Would you be willing to share this with me as well please? Thank you!
Old 01-05-2021, 12:13 PM   #71
Rookie

BurnsideAdmiral's Arena

Very new to RPCS3 here and still can't get this game to play. I'm guessing it's my laptop not being powerful enough to run the game. I start the game up and it will flash to the loading/press start screen for a second or two and then goes black. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my laptop? I'm leaning towards the latter but not sure if I'm just not doing something with the settings. Here's my setup:

https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-a...-ram-1-tb-hdd/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2021, 12:51 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Been looking into the college football revamped mod and, though I’m VERY happy with NCAA 06, I really want to give it a spin.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »