Home

Interesting Recruits

This is a discussion on Interesting Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2020, 12:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Interesting Recruits

Started up a dynasty for the first time in a few years and I'm now in my 5th season as a DC, my first at Texas Tech after 4 seasons at UAB.

I just signed the #2 SS with a 97 press rating, which is by far the highest stat rating outside of spd/acc that I remember ever seeing and it got me wondering what everyone's best/favorite/weirdest/etc recruiting/scouting experience was.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2020, 01:25 AM   #2
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Interesting Recruits

Heh I just got a SS with 97 press also. I was running a 4-2-5 for a bit so he can be a good in box safety with that if I go back to it later on.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:32 AM   #3
MVP

young22's Arena

If you see enough recruiting classes, you'll catch on to the fact that all the game does is recycle a handful of archetypes at each position. Same general play style, same face, height/weight very similar.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-21-2020, 11:10 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyqua
Heh I just got a SS with 97 press also. I was running a 4-2-5 for a bit so he can be a good in box safety with that if I go back to it later on.
That’s awesome. I’m running a 3-3-5 base but spend most of my time in the Nickel 3-3-5 Sam SS Slot. He’s redshirting this year behind two rSR but he will be my #1 SS next season.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:12 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
If you see enough recruiting classes, you'll catch on to the fact that all the game does is recycle a handful of archetypes at each position. Same general play style, same face, height/weight very similar.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah. I’ve been playing the series since 2002 and I’ve had 14 since midnight on launch day. Just recently started playing after a year or two off and wanted to talk about it. I have seen a ton of copycat recruits but this is my first time seeing a 97 press rating. Trucking is another skill that I’ve never seen a really high rating at other than a FB that had like 90 back on 09. Sadly the OD died that offseason and I never got to use him in a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »