Home

NCAA 14 Dynasty Editor for Recruiting classes

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Dynasty Editor for Recruiting classes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2020, 08:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 14 Dynasty Editor for Recruiting classes

Hey all,

How do I export the recruits to a .csv and edit them from excel? Using xan's dynasty config and Skelletors DB editor with a 360 dynasty file. I keep running into errors (invalid key, object, etc.) when I try to edit recruits directly in the editor using recalc maps. Also, do I need to update the file in the hex editor as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2020, 08:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 14 Dynasty Editor for Recruiting classes

bump. Please help.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:07 PM   #3
Rookie

I can just say what I've done for PS3 and maybe that'll help?

I save my save file to USB then put it in my computer. I load the save file in something called Bruteforce (I believe that's PS3 specific) to de-encrypt the save file. Then I change the file extension of the USRDATA file to .MC02 and load the NCAA Dynasty Editor program and open the file in there. That gives me access to the tables, such as the Recruits. I can then export it to a .csv file and make edits and then, when done, import the .csv file back into the Dynasty Editor. I save the file there. Then, I take off the .MC02 extension and go into Bruteforce to re-encrypt the save file. I plug the USB back into my PS3 and load the save file there and all is well.
Old 07-10-2020, 06:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojiroT
Hey all,

How do I export the recruits to a .csv and edit them from excel? Using xan's dynasty config and Skelletors DB editor with a 360 dynasty file. I keep running into errors (invalid key, object, etc.) when I try to edit recruits directly in the editor using recalc maps. Also, do I need to update the file in the hex editor as well?

I edit the Offline Dynasty (doesn't work for online dynasties) recruits all the time on 360. I use the EA DB Editor after extracting the MC02 file from a USB drive using Horizon.

For recruits you have to make sure the header line references the "Recruit ID" field (PRSI in cell=A2 for ). I edit in excel to apply formulas, filter, sort, etc essentially making 100% unique recruiting classes for each year.

Also this tool is very useful for making batch edits to the default generated recruits to fix duplicate names (Scott Scott) and add hyphenated surnames and fix some First name/face assignments.

https://mike-lfg.shinyapps.io/recruit_revamp/

Hope that helps. Cheers, Royce
Old 07-10-2020, 08:56 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluke
I can just say what I've done for PS3 and maybe that'll help?

I save my save file to USB then put it in my computer. I load the save file in something called Bruteforce (I believe that's PS3 specific) to de-encrypt the save file. Then I change the file extension of the USRDATA file to .MC02 and load the NCAA Dynasty Editor program and open the file in there. That gives me access to the tables, such as the Recruits. I can then export it to a .csv file and make edits and then, when done, import the .csv file back into the Dynasty Editor. I save the file there. Then, I take off the .MC02 extension and go into Bruteforce to re-encrypt the save file. I plug the USB back into my PS3 and load the save file there and all is well.
Thanks. I had a feeling that this was the general process. I'm just paranoid about corrupting the files. Also not sure if when editing a single recruit, do u gotta edit the recruit on all of the different tabs at once?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2020, 09:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceN17
I edit the Offline Dynasty (doesn't work for online dynasties) recruits all the time on 360. I use the EA DB Editor after extracting the MC02 file from a USB drive using Horizon.

For recruits you have to make sure the header line references the "Recruit ID" field (PRSI in cell=A2 for ). I edit in excel to apply formulas, filter, sort, etc essentially making 100% unique recruiting classes for each year.

Also this tool is very useful for making batch edits to the default generated recruits to fix duplicate names (Scott Scott) and add hyphenated surnames and fix some First name/face assignments.

https://mike-lfg.shinyapps.io/recruit_revamp/

Hope that helps. Cheers, Royce
I see. Basically i'm trying to change their names, positions, hometowns/state, gear, and the schools recruiting them to make everything more realistic. I remember there's multiple tabs in the editor for each recruit, one is for their vitals/hometown, one is for their pitch preferences, and one for their ratings. Do I have to export the .csv for each of those tabs and update the recruit ID for each tag? I'm desperately trying to avoid corrupting my dynasty file and starting over from scratch.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:30 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojiroT
I see. Basically i'm trying to change their names, positions, hometowns/state, gear, and the schools recruiting them to make everything more realistic. I remember there's multiple tabs in the editor for each recruit, one is for their vitals/hometown, one is for their pitch preferences, and one for their ratings. Do I have to export the .csv for each of those tabs and update the recruit ID for each tag? I'm desperately trying to avoid corrupting my dynasty file and starting over from scratch.

The tab you want to work in to edit Hometowns, faces, names & ratings is RECRUIT DATA > RECRUIT INFO. You can edit within the EA DB Editor and watch how other tables are affected.

The RECRUIT PITCH RESPONSES tab shows the team interests/points allocated & RECRUIT STATS controls Pitch importance, recruit rankings, star rating etc.

Open the tab, use I/O to export to .csv, open in Excel and edit away then import the edited CSV back into the RECRUIT INFO table using IMPORT> OVERWRITE EXISTING.

Last edited by RoyceN17; 07-11-2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:19 PM   #8
Banned

Any fix for duplicate keys, I got the editor but keep gettin error message, sayin multiple keys. Going into year 3 of dynasty. Players missing from depth charts, players in different positions. I have no idea where to start, any help will be appreciated….

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »