Home

NCAA 11 is good stuff

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 is good stuff within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2021, 01:48 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 11 is good stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpklub
You guys are giving me the itch to fire up 11. I've not spent a ton of time with it in the past so it would be a whole new game for me.

My biggest hesitancy is the lack of conference title games in the Pac 12 and Big 10 as well as differences in offense. Although I suppose I could use the editor to figure something out for the conference title game aspect.

Either way, I think I may have to fire up 11 and at least give it a shot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
I've been messing around with the playbooks of Auburn, Florida, and Oregon, and find the playbooks to feel more realistic than '14, because you can still run the RPOs like they were in the PS2 days, by just holding down X/A. For me, that was a big let down on '14. I can't figure out why they would have taken that away, but they did.
Old 07-01-2021, 01:59 PM   #58
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa
I've been messing around with the playbooks of Auburn, Florida, and Oregon, and find the playbooks to feel more realistic than '14, because you can still run the RPOs like they were in the PS2 days, by just holding down X/A. For me, that was a big let down on '14. I can't figure out why they would have taken that away, but they did.
If I can ever get 11 to work on my emulator, I would like to capture the playbooks and put them on my site. The game freezes when trying to load any extra files.
Old 07-02-2021, 01:49 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
11 was my all time favorite as well. Finished a roster update (2018 rosters) last year. Thought my head was going to explode but I finished. Glad I did bc I missed playing it.
How does one get your rosters for 2018 on ncaa11? I’m on 360 if that matters
Old 07-06-2021, 10:38 AM   #60
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyflame21
How does one get your rosters for 2018 on ncaa11? I’m on 360 if that matters
I’m guessing he typed them in manually (hence his head exploding, lol). I once entered all of the coaches in NCAA ‘12 manually and it was all I could handle, so I can’t imagine!
Old 07-06-2021, 11:00 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBinKC
I’m guessing he typed them in manually (hence his head exploding, lol). I once entered all of the coaches in NCAA ‘12 manually and it was all I could handle, so I can’t imagine!
I definitely went with the cpu generated rosters for 11 and 12 when I went back to them a few weeks ago. I have good rosters for 14 via revamped now that I'm playing that again. LOL

The MOST I'd do is put accurate rosters in for the team I'm controlling....the MOST! HAHA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2021, 01:50 AM   #62
Rookie

I was lucky enough to have saved the rosters I did on my cloud so when o fired up NCAA11 again I was able to use the rosters for that year.

Honestly I think that 2010 season may have been the last really great college football season with different teams having weapons and talent. Buckeyes with Terrell Pryor, Stanford with Luck, Baylor RG3. Then the Bama/Auburn game with Ingram returning as Heisman winner and Cam Newton making his run. Boise State and TCU were powers outside of the Power5. You still had the Big East. The conference alignment was my favorite as it had so many storylines to develop.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:53 PM   #63
Rookie

king8838's Arena

OVR: 2

I am considering buying an NCAA game that is not '14 and this thread got me very hyped up. Hopefully this bump to he thread will bring some NCAA 11 boys out of the woodworks again!
Psalm 118:17 "I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done."
Old 08-12-2022, 09:47 AM   #64
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

I really like 11, it's neck and neck with 14 on which I like more. I really can't decide which I like more so I end up going back and forth playing them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »