Home

Highest "Greatest Game' points

This is a discussion on Highest "Greatest Game' points within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2004, 08:09 PM   #1
BARRY! BARRY! BARRY!

Tha Dynasty's Arena

OVR: 11
Highest "Greatest Game' points

What is everybody's highest "greatest Game" points
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2004, 08:15 PM   #2
MVP

Taur3asi3's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Highest "Greatest Game' points

689 ND-GT i came back from 16 down at halftime its amazing what happenes when you put Holiday in at qb and bench Quinn
Old 09-26-2004, 11:05 PM   #3
Banned

SoldierSooner's Arena

OVR: 1

I had around 1200 in year four of my Tulsa dynasty.

Texas was winning 28 to 0 pretty much the whole game.
it was 28 - 0 going into the 4th quarter.
I scored 4 straight TDs tied it at 28-28 and
w/ :31 left, i got an interception.
and w/ about 5 seconds I kicked a game winning field goal from about 30 yds.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:57 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Some random game between Utah and BYU. Game went back and forth and 3 touchdowns were scored in the last minute. I scored to take the lead with about a minute left. They then took 2 plays to score on a missed tackle by me to take the lead. I get the kick off and get it to the 35. First play and I hit a guy in stride and he splits 2 DBs and is off for a score. They ended up getting pretty close to scoring but I stopped them.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:59 PM   #5
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

1771 in an online game. I scored 21 points in the final quarter to win the game 21-14. I through a game-winning hail mary as time expired.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2004, 02:03 PM   #6
Pro

Dauminator's Arena

OVR: 5

In this year, it's only about 1000. Iowa State over Missouri. I scored late and had a goalline stand on fourth down as time expired to seal it 28-24. In 2004, though I had one that was almost 2500. I was Navy at Notre Dame. I was down 21-0 in the fourth and came back, forcing overtime on the last second with a Hail Mary. We exchanged TD's int he first two overtimes. In the third I either got a turnover or they missed their FG, then I kicked the FG to win 38-35.
Old 09-28-2004, 07:26 PM   #7
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

OVR: 4

Just played a Notre Dame vs Michigan State and got a GG of 1286. Michigan State was ahead the whole game. I got a TD and 2 point conversion with about 2:30 left to tie the game. Instersepted State with 20 seconds to go. Threw a bomb to my RB and scored with time expiring. I win 35-28.

Most fun game i have ever played. Thanks to Jistic's sliders. Wow.

/bd
Old 09-29-2004, 10:57 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

I was Alabama visiting Arkansas on Heisman sliders....Alabama was 1-2 coming into the game with back to back losses to Ole Miss 31-0 and to Western Carolina 21-24, a terrible game.....Anyway @ Arkansas, everything that could go wrong was going wrong, and I was down 21-0 before I even had a first down. I scored a couple times in the second quarter and with 20 seconds left in the half, I was down 42-19. I throw a pick and its returned for a tuddy, 49-19....Time for 1 last play, I bench Croyle, I hit the WR on a slant and he's gone 49-25 at the half(I kept going for 2 and missing).

I start playing defense in the second half and get the score to 52-46, but then they score and get the 2 for a 60-46 lead with 4 minutes left. I score and get it to 60-53 with about two minutes to go. I have all my timeouts so I kick it away. They go 3 & out and I get the ball with 1:35 to go. I complete a pass on 4th & 17 for about 18 yards, just got the first, My QB sneaks the ball in a couple plays later with 18 seconds left. Holding on the PAT, I re-kick and it just squeeks inside the post. Tied 60-60...I kick off they return it to the 25. They throw a post and its picked off at the 50 with 4 seconds left. I call 4 receiver trips right, throw a bomb to the WR on the left sideline. HE'S GOT IT....but tackled at the 8.....FACEMASK! No time on the clock.......Kick the FG for the 63-60 victory. Unbelievable!!!

Greatest Game Score of......................663!?!?!?!?!!? Seemed kind of low for a 30 point comeback, score with no time on the clock game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »