Home

New Dynasty Team Swaps

This is a discussion on New Dynasty Team Swaps within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2020, 03:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Dynasty Team Swaps

I have already removed Old Dominion for my team builder team. I am thinking about removing teams like UCONN, UMASS, and Idaho. Who should I replace them with?

I am open to real and fake teams. Candidates are NDSU, James Madison, Eastern Washington and Sam Houston.

Any suggestions for replacement or recommendations for good teambuilder teams? I am using 2013-2014 rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2020, 04:06 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: New Dynasty Team Swaps

In my regional relegation custom dynasty I got from this post with my own edits (https://forums.operationsports.com/f...nce-setup.html)

I replace UConn with Appalachian State, Idaho with North Dakota, and UAB with The Citadel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ncaa alt div align - Copy.jpg (171.8 KB, 83 views)
Old 07-22-2020, 11:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New Dynasty Team Swaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
In my regional relegation custom dynasty I got from this post with my own edits (https://forums.operationsports.com/f...nce-setup.html)

I replace UConn with Appalachian State, Idaho with North Dakota, and UAB with The Citadel.

Can you recommend any particular downloads of those teams? Like I said, using 2013-2014 rosters so that would be ideal!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »