Home

Modding Tutorials. Uniforms, CFR Dynasty Mod, Playoffs (Video)

This is a discussion on Modding Tutorials. Uniforms, CFR Dynasty Mod, Playoffs (Video) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #9
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Modding Tutorials. Uniforms, CFR Dynasty Mod, Playoffs (Video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Councilmann_Jamm
Thank you sir!

On the 6 year topic. Do I switch from Can Config to Pocketscout at the start of the 6th year?
No problem! Yes, you would switch from Xans confit to Pocketscouts in the 6th year preseason. Sherrane also posted an editor that traps this bug and therefore allows you to use Xans config after the 5th year.

If you just wanted to view the data after the 5th season, export it to a spreadsheet thru the I/O function. Then, sort it thru TOID (I think team ID).

Although Orangez4U mentioned that his dynasty became unplayable in 2019 and he was using Sherranes editor. IDK if that caused it, but if you don’t want to edit players or uniforms for team builders pocketscouts config is the way to go. I’m currently in 2015 in my dynasty and I already got the error. I looked at it closely and figured out that it had something to do with coaches.

I also just recently got back into modding so I watched a YouTube video and essentially copied it thru steps. I hope it helps you like it helped me! Thanks

Also, classy username.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:39 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
No problem! Yes, you would switch from Xans confit to Pocketscouts in the 6th year preseason. Sherrane also posted an editor that traps this bug and therefore allows you to use Xans config after the 5th year.

If you just wanted to view the data after the 5th season, export it to a spreadsheet thru the I/O function. Then, sort it thru TOID (I think team ID).

Although Orangez4U mentioned that his dynasty became unplayable in 2019 and he was using Sherranes editor. IDK if that caused it, but if you don’t want to edit players or uniforms for team builders pocketscouts config is the way to go. I’m currently in 2015 in my dynasty and I already got the error. I looked at it closely and figured out that it had something to do with coaches.

I also just recently got back into modding so I watched a YouTube video and essentially copied it thru steps. I hope it helps you like it helped me! Thanks

Also, classy username.
Alright cool. I don't plan on using teambuilder teams. Plan on editing recruiting classes only. Not the base roster. So I'll use Pocketscout front he beginning.

Asking the questions so I "GOT JAMMED" later lol
Old 08-03-2020, 05:18 PM   #11
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Councilmann_Jamm
Alright cool. I don't plan on using teambuilder teams. Plan on editing recruiting classes only. Not the base roster. So I'll use Pocketscout front he beginning.

Asking the questions so I "GOT JAMMED" later lol
YOUVE BEEN JAMMED! Lol

Anyway, if you’re going to edit recruits I recommend you look at the faces folder inside of the editor to update faces. I tried the “guess and check” method but that took forever. I ended up stopping after like 50 recruits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2020, 08:16 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

This seem like the best place to ask this. I know it maybe a long shot. Can we change conference logos ingame. Like could we use a different logo for the Big Ten and for Big 12 etc. I like to use old logos for each conference when viewing the conference standings. Anyone ever dig into this.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:35 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1
This seem like the best place to ask this. I know it maybe a long shot. Can we change conference logos ingame. Like could we use a different logo for the Big Ten and for Big 12 etc. I like to use old logos for each conference when viewing the conference standings. Anyone ever dig into this.

Yes you can
Old 08-09-2020, 07:44 PM   #14
Rookie

Question. When he gets to the early step in the uniform mod that requires a quickbms program. I have it downloaded but it will not open on Mac. So I’m stumped can someone please help me out I need some guidance here
Old 10-06-2020, 06:11 PM   #15
Pro

I've downloaded the most recent roster of 2020-21.

If I wanted to change the App State team back to Idaho, UCONN or whatever.

Where would I do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2020, 11:22 PM   #16
Rookie

Would this uniform mod process work for NCAA 12 as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »