Home

Player disappeared after I used NCAA Dynasty Editor

This is a discussion on Player disappeared after I used NCAA Dynasty Editor within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2020, 11:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Player disappeared after I used NCAA Dynasty Editor

I'm in the Preseason of the fifth year of a dynasty. I took my save file and did my usual thing of running it through mjavon's dynasty tool to create better names and awareness ratings and such. Upon loading the game back up, I noticed my recent 5-star recruit wasn't on my depth chart nor roster suddenly.

I loaded the file back up in NCAA Dynasty Editor. The player is Andrew Fountain and I see him listed under Players for the Akron Zips:

However, I do notice weirdness in the file when I go to Teams/Depth Charts. He is not assigned to a team at all there (and he seems to be listed multiple times):

I notice he also appears multiple times on the Players tab so I don't know if that's playing a part in it.

In the NCAA Dynasty Editor, I did change his team to Akron on that Depth Charts page (all 3 instances of him) but he still doesn't show up on my Roster or anywhere when I load the game back up.

Does anybody know how I can get this player to show up again in my game?

Last edited by gluke; 08-14-2020 at 02:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2020, 06:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Player disappeared after I used NCAA Dynasty Editor

Had this happen to me today. Derrick Henry for Bama, shows up on the editor but not the game when it’s loaded. Has a QB with a zero rating in his spot.
Old 08-21-2020, 02:08 AM   #3
Rookie

That sucks. The only solution I could figure out was to just use an old save file I had and go from there. Unfortunately, I've not made it through the season and now the game is freezing when I try to go to Signing Day in the offseason. I wish there like a Dynasty Database Repair tool... sigh.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:48 AM   #4
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Have you tried to recalc maps?

Definitely seems strange
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:59 AM   #5
Rookie

Rondo, I just posted this on another thread where some guys were helping me this week - here is what happened to me:

If I deleted all the players under the "New" Team tab on the Madden Editor - I lost the RB#1, C#1, and DT#1 along with others.

If I deleted just the players that had duplicate numbers on the "New Teams Tab" - I lost the Quarterback, the Left Guard & the Cornerback amongst others but the other positions of the previous deletion all appeared again. I finally had to give up.

Recalc'd everything - they appear perfectly fine on the editor screen but go missing on your xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2020, 12:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Have you tried to recalc maps?

Definitely seems strange
Oh, that seems interesting. I hadn't tried that (I had been using the NCAA Dynasty Editor as opposed to the EA DB Editor). Unfortunately, I tried loading my dynasty file and I get an unhandled exception error when I try to load it in the EA DB Editor currently. Something definitely seems off with my file, sadly.
Old 08-21-2020, 02:49 PM   #7
Rookie

The Recalc doesn’t fix it. I tried it on every relevant roster screen - I even simmed a season to see what happens and it was worse the next season with a fifth of the roster missing.

Last edited by GAMEBREAKER85; 08-21-2020 at 03:08 PM.
Old 08-21-2020, 02:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEBREAKER85
The Recalc doesn’t fix it. I tried it on every relevant roster screen - I even summed a season to see what happens and it was worse the next season with a fifth of the roster missing.
Crazy. I'm past that issue at the moment though (for me, I just went to a previous save file that I luckily had saved and was able to move forward). My current issue is that I'm unable to advance to Signing Day in the offseason, so I was hoping recalc may fix that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »