Home

Old NCAA Football Game

This is a discussion on Old NCAA Football Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2020, 07:53 AM   #1
Rookie

zbundy3's Arena

OVR: 1
Old NCAA Football Game

For the old timers, does anyone remember the version for the original PlayStation that had graphics inside the case of what i remember was Tennessee and Florida State and what looked like it could be next generation graphics? Well i have been trying to find a picture of this and i cannot seem to find one. Was thinking to myself a couple days ago with the PS5 coming out, would we be finally getting a console that could produce those level graphics. If anyone has a picture of this please share.
Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2020, 09:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Old NCAA Football Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbundy3
For the old timers, does anyone remember the version for the original PlayStation that had graphics inside the case of what i remember was Tennessee and Florida State and what looked like it could be next generation graphics? Well i have been trying to find a picture of this and i cannot seem to find one. Was thinking to myself a couple days ago with the PS5 coming out, would we be finally getting a console that could produce those level graphics. If anyone has a picture of this please share.
Thanks!
You're thinking of NCAA Football 2000 for the PS1.

Old 11-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #3
Rookie

Also Fun Fact: NCAA Football 99 also had a similar case insert underneath the disc with Michigan and Nebraska (1998 Co-National Champions)

Old 11-11-2020, 03:26 PM   #4
Rookie

zbundy3's Arena

OVR: 1

Thanks Omega! that's what i was looking for, brings back some old memories for sure.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:33 AM   #5
Rookie

Sure thing bud! Brings back my High School Days when I; like you, wondered when we'd have graphics like that. If EA or 2k could somehow pull a miracle (and it would have to be a big miracle) this may be the generation it happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2020, 06:04 PM   #6
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

I loved NCAA 2000, what a great game that was. All the stadiums and even a bunch of pro stadiums for neutral site games.

I convinced my friend in high school to switch to NCAA from Gamebreaker. He ended up getting NCAA 2001. Haha, good times.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:23 PM   #7
Pro

For the old guys.
What a game this was.
Played it as a kid.
Never forget.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20201112-212149_Samsung Internet.jpg (115.3 KB, 77 views)
Old 11-15-2020, 05:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

I played more dynasty seasons consecutively on NCAA 2000 than any other college game, lol! They had the playoff option and lots of fun features. Ah, the old days!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »