Home

crowd noise question

This is a discussion on crowd noise question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2020, 09:01 AM   #1
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14
Icon14 crowd noise question

I'm in a dynasty and considering a couple of different job offers based on crowd noise. Obviously we all love it when the stadium gets wild on a big defensive 3rd down. My question is whether or not crowd noise can increase in a stadium as you improve the profile and tradition of a program.

Basically; I'm looking at Louisville, Oregon State & Kansas State... Each have similar size stadiums... If I were to build them into top 10 teams would the crowd noise go up as the program's skill level does?

I know the game ranks toughest places to play but theoretically you could have a 20 game home win streak at Oregon State making it one of the toughest places to play but the noise level is still low??

Any help or insight appreciated!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2020, 07:15 PM   #2
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: crowd noise question

If your school is in the top 10 of toughest place to play, the crowd noise does increase when a player hypes the crowd up. But I don't think the noise changes much from team to team unfortunately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »