Home

Help with recruiting game glitch?

This is a discussion on Help with recruiting game glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2021, 02:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Help with recruiting game glitch?

So, each preseason, I typically load my game file into the computer and run mjavon's dynasty tool to update recruit info and such. Sometimes I may tweak a thing or two in there. It's been going fine through the 21+ seasons of my dynasty. I accidentally forgot to do this until Week 2 of the season this year... and I made a mistake by trying to experiment with changing a recruit's top school at that point (not to my own school... I was just messing around). Anyway, I think the game hated that since the recruiting process was already underway. Now when I go into my recruiting board, the players that have committed don't have the logo next to them:

In fact, I can assign points to them (the points don't show up there but they get taken away from my total points). I think something got all screwy because of that tweak I tried to do. I doubt anyone has encountered this issue exactly before but I'm posting here in case anyone has and knows a way to fix it. I'm very familiar with the EA DB files and such so I have faith I can figure something out but I'm hoping somebody may have some guidance.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »