Home

Users in a Dynasty mode - College Football 25

This is a discussion on Users in a Dynasty mode - College Football 25 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2024, 01:32 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 4
Users in a Dynasty mode - College Football 25

This a key factor to be honest that people are not talking about enough. Back on Ncaa 14 which was a ps3 game we were only allowed 12 Users, Well are now two systems passed that. For the passed 10 years we been stuck playing madden and getting used to playing with 32 users only to go back to 12 would Suck. I don't know the perfect amount but with the memory on a ps5 we should definitely have more that 12. I would even be happy with 20 users in a dynasty.

What is a realistic number that could actually give us for College Football 25
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2024, 01:40 PM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Users in a Dynasty mode - College Football 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
This a key factor to be honest that people are not talking about enough. Back on Ncaa 14 which was a ps3 game we were only allowed 12 Users, Well are now two systems passed that. For the passed 10 years we been stuck playing madden and getting used to playing with 32 users only to go back to 12 would Suck. I don't know the perfect amount but with the memory on a ps5 we should definitely have more that 12. I would even be happy with 20 users in a dynasty.

What is a realistic number that could actually give us for College Football 25

Just my 2 cents, but at minimum, there should be the amount of the largest conference in the game, or the largest allowed with realignment. That's at minimum. I also hope that we would be able to spectate/play any game within Dynasty mode as well. It's something that was done going all the way back to at least 2006 through 2014. I know in Madden, unless you do 32 Team Franchise, you're only able to watch/play your own teams game. It's 2024 lol.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:45 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Just my 2 cents, but at minimum, there should be the amount of the largest conference in the game, or the largest allowed with realignment. That's at minimum. I also hope that we would be able to spectate/play any game within Dynasty mode as well. It's something that was done going all the way back to at least 2006 through 2014. I know in Madden, unless you do 32 Team Franchise, you're only able to watch/play your own teams game. It's 2024 lol.
Well what we have now that we didn't have before is the stream button on the ps5 lol I look forward to watching guys in my league play but I agree, it has to be a way they can give us more than 12. Can't have 134 teams but really have 12 users and a lot of CPU games lol shoot I think it was COD that allowed 64 usres in a match or some crap like that lol
Old 03-05-2024, 02:04 PM   #4
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Well what we have now that we didn't have before is the stream button on the ps5 lol I look forward to watching guys in my league play but I agree, it has to be a way they can give us more than 12. Can't have 134 teams but really have 12 users and a lot of CPU games lol shoot I think it was COD that allowed 64 usres in a match or some crap like that lol

That's what I'm saying. 12 spots doesn't even cover most conferences now, and it would be crazy to me to not allow an online Dynasty that covers every team in the largest conferences possible in the game. That's the whole point of online dynasties, for everybody to be able to play against each other. And I think it would be way easier to recruit and keep 16 people for an online dynasty than it is right now with 32 in Madden. I would definitely be open to playing in an online Dynasty in this game. Being able to recruit against all User teams in a conference would be awesome.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:06 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
That's what I'm saying. 12 spots doesn't even cover most conferences now, and it would be crazy to me to not allow an online Dynasty that covers every team in the largest conferences possible in the game. That's the whole point of online dynasties, for everybody to be able to play against each other. And I think it would be way easier to recruit and keep 16 people for an online dynasty than it is right now with 32 in Madden. I would definitely be open to playing in an online Dynasty in this game. Being able to recruit against all User teams in a conference would be awesome.
I agree with you, any idea why we were only given 12 in the first place, was it not enough memory on the ps3 to allow more users or something? I need to go back and find out how many users they left us have for madden on the ps3 and see if it has always been 32
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2024, 02:14 PM   #6
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
I agree with you, any idea why we were only given 12 in the first place, was it not enough memory on the ps3 to allow more users or something? I need to go back and find out how many users they left us have for madden on the ps3 and see if it has always been 32
If I had to guess, it was probably memory...because they also limited the amount of Teambuilder teams you could have as well. I remember when I use to use the editor tools to edit 14, I would try adding extra teams and it would crash the game. I firmly believe that 11 years, and 2 console generations later, there should be enough memory to allow more than 12. I could be wrong though.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:25 PM   #7
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

This is something I’m a bit concerned about as well.

I’ve even had to go as far as to note the NCAA 14 player limit in my group’s discord. We currently have 13 signed up for the anticipated online dynasty for the new game (and are expecting more as more news drops)

I’m hopeful that the limit has been increased

https://www.twitch.tv/ky3217
Old 03-07-2024, 09:17 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky3217
This is something I’m a bit concerned about as well.

I’ve even had to go as far as to note the NCAA 14 player limit in my group’s discord. We currently have 13 signed up for the anticipated online dynasty for the new game (and are expecting more as more news drops)

I’m hopeful that the limit has been increased

yeah I have been running a madden league since Ncaa 14 stopped and all 32 users want to run a league for College football 25. I would hate to have to make so many different leagues just to keep my group together, Want to make this game one of the best then you allow us to have more than 12 IMO

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »