Home

Setting Formation Audibles with Custom Playbooks

This is a discussion on Setting Formation Audibles with Custom Playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
Rookie

Jeremy7679's Arena

OVR: 18
Setting Formation Audibles with Custom Playbooks

Forgive me if this has been answered. I've searched as much as I can, but here is my dilemma:

I have created a custom playbook and I want to get a specific run set as my "formation audible" (the quick audible option when you push down on the D-pad) rather than waste one of my actual audibles on it. In the formation I'm having trouble with I have an Inside Zone run I want to use, but the formation audible always uses a Jet Sweep. I don't want to lose the Jet Sweep. It's perplexing because I have another custom playbook with those plays in it and it uses the correct run I want to use.

So my question is: is there a way when building the playbook to make sure that a certain run is used in the formation audibles? For some reason I had thought there was but I don't remember and I can't find it.
2013: Memphis (OC) 11-2, 7-1 AAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2021, 03:18 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Setting Formation Audibles with Custom Playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy7679
Forgive me if this has been answered. I've searched as much as I can, but here is my dilemma:

I have created a custom playbook and I want to get a specific run set as my "formation audible" (the quick audible option when you push down on the D-pad) rather than waste one of my actual audibles on it. In the formation I'm having trouble with I have an Inside Zone run I want to use, but the formation audible always uses a Jet Sweep. I don't want to lose the Jet Sweep. It's perplexing because I have another custom playbook with those plays in it and it uses the correct run I want to use.

So my question is: is there a way when building the playbook to make sure that a certain run is used in the formation audibles? For some reason I had thought there was but I don't remember and I can't find it.
Some formations are pretty tricky and stubborn, but I remember being to influence the quick audibles some by rearranging the plays. IZ is normally pretty heavily weighted for most formation's quick audibles. Try moving the play to the top row in that formation.
If that doesn't work, you might have to remove Jet Sweep, save the playbook, the add it back in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »