Home

NCAA 06 Playbook Editor

This is a discussion on NCAA 06 Playbook Editor within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2022, 12:05 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 06 Playbook Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhalfrack
Okay… bad news. While the playbook structure between ‘06 and ‘07 is the same, the way the information is used appears to be different. Thus, my editor doesn’t work correctly for ‘07 playbooks. I haven’t really ever played ‘07, so I didn’t know this.

At some point, I will send more time making it work with ‘07 playbooks, but for now my focus is on ‘06 solely.

Sorry 😕
Thanks anyway, pal. You did a great job with 06 part! I think I will just play 06 for a wile then, although 07 is always my favourite.
Old 02-16-2022, 07:05 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3

Best and brightest minds all working together. Love seeing this.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 02-18-2022, 11:36 AM   #11
Rookie

Updated to version 2.2.2. Read the change log in the initial post for what's new. Report any bugs here, but be aware that I don't always remember to check here (sorry!).

- JD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2022, 11:42 PM   #12
Rookie

School's out for the summer, so I finally had some time to fix a few bugs. Read the change log in the initial post for what's new. Report any bugs here, but be aware that I don't always remember to check here (sorry!).

I've also been working on a 'default' playbook that will still work in the game, but allows users to create up to four new formations/sets without increasing the default size of the playbook (it turns out there's a lot of 'junk' in the database that can be pretty much wiped out...). Along with this, I am working on a formation creator.

Spoiler

This is quite a ways off, though. I have already tested adding new formations, and I know it works, but creating a GUI to allow others to do it will be... challenging. I'm not the world's best programmer (by a looooong shot!).

Anyway, have fun editing!

- JD
Old 06-12-2022, 02:56 AM   #13
Rookie

Will draw plays finally work??
Will bubble screens finally work??
Old 06-12-2022, 07:27 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by race444
Will draw plays finally work??
Will bubble screens finally work??
I believe with editing some blocking routes, others have gotten the draw plays to work better. I can’t speak to the screen plays.

If you find some blocking schemes that work, please share! I’m positive there will be others who would like to know 🙂. I’m hopeful for making an update in the future that will allow users to load two custom playbooks and pick plays from one to add to the other. This way, if a decent draw play schematic is discovered, someone could post their playbook, and then others could just copy the plays.

JD
Old 07-05-2022, 07:03 PM   #15
Rookie

I'm running the roster editor but the bottom and half of the Play or the right are cut off the screen ... any fixes?? ... really want to try out playbook gamer playbook thanks !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2022, 01:50 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill8019
I'm running the roster editor but the bottom and half of the Play or the right are cut off the screen ... any fixes?? ... really want to try out playbook gamer playbook thanks !!
I’m not sure I completely understand the issue. Can you send a screenshot of what it’s happening? I’ll try to troubleshoot based on that..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »