Home

FIFA09 Rumors

This is a discussion on FIFA09 Rumors within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2008, 12:49 AM   #25
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: FIFA09 Rumors

Yeah....with that camera angle it is easier to pull off tricks. However I just don't like that camera angle. Maybe I should play it some more and maybe I will learn to love that angle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 01:24 AM   #26
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah....with that camera angle it is easier to pull off tricks. However I just don't like that camera angle. Maybe I should play it some more and maybe I will learn to love that angle.
It took me about 10-20 games to get used to it. And now I can't live without it 200 games later. Of course I ve played 745 games, so there isn't a lot left for me to learn about this game.....LOL But I'm gonna go play another game now. This is my gaming crack!

Edit: I'm starting match number 750.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 06-03-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 14

My main issue with the tricks (and gameplay in general) is the lack of player responsiveness at times. Its improved in UEFA but still needs tweaking.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:04 AM   #28
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Hmmm yeah.....I have noticed that too. Maybe I should put the game speed slower for the game would be more responsive.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:32 AM   #29
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
My main issue with the tricks (and gameplay in general) is the lack of player responsiveness at times. Its improved in UEFA but still needs tweaking.
Hey, do you use the Super Cancel to control your guys? I use it all the time and toggle both triggers to go where I need to go. Offense and Defense. On long runs I don't really steer using the L stick in a hard manner, I just jockey the triggers. And kinda lean my guys like a motorcycle.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 06-03-2008, 03:02 AM   #30
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slizeezyc
You didn't think it felt somewhat better in Euro? I thought it was at least more comfortable.
Care to elaborate? I'm not sure I see any real difference between Euro and FIFA in this regard. But then I haven't really messed with the tricks much in Euro, especially with the absence of a training mode. (When are they gonna figure out we *like* training modes?)
Old 06-03-2008, 03:04 AM   #31
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankingsfan
Hey, do you use the Super Cancel to control your guys? I use it all the time and toggle both triggers to go where I need to go. Offense and Defense. On long runs I don't really steer using the L stick in a hard manner, I just jockey the triggers. And kinda lean my guys like a motorcycle.
That's something I need to work on more, but I find the cancel isn't as responsive as it should be. I'd really like to be able to cancel a player receiving a pass, let it go past and turn and run after it. I've done it a few times, but it's not quick enough most times to be able to count on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 09:04 AM   #32
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
That's something I need to work on more, but I find the cancel isn't as responsive as it should be. I'd really like to be able to cancel a player receiving a pass, let it go past and turn and run after it. I've done it a few times, but it's not quick enough most times to be able to count on it.
Yeah, I would like to have more responsiveness as well. But that seems to be a huge bullet point for 09. I just want to have it be more realistic regarding play. I'm on Legendary now and while it plays "smarter" there's still too much space between guys, not enough close physical play. I want to be able to have my back turned to goal jostling to protect the ball and have a nice back heel to my cutter. Or have to swing it in for a header that just barely misses the head of the defender. Something more standard and less wide open. I love Fifa but find it way too easy now. I've only lost 1 match out of 27 on Legendary. And it's because even at it's hardest there too much space. I've heard Uefa is better, just can't get past that camera thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »