Home

FIFA09 Rumors

This is a discussion on FIFA09 Rumors within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #41
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: FIFA09 Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
While you can't run up and strike in Euro, PKs are much more difficult than in 08. Putting shots on target with speed and accuracy takes some concentration. Unfortunately, PK saves are a bit too easy to pull off. Of course, Euro is a tournament edition game, so everything is overdone to add to the drama.
Cool, I still would love to see a run up, as with the new weather included, you could have a John Terry moment. Now I have another UEFA-based question. Do the guys slip on shots in the rain? Just my not paying that much attention. I know ball pace changes.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: FIFA09 Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankingsfan
Cool, I still would love to see a run up, as with the new weather included, you could have a John Terry moment. Now I have another UEFA-based question. Do the guys slip on shots in the rain? Just my not paying that much attention. I know ball pace changes.....
Not in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »