Home

fifa 08 update

This is a discussion on fifa 08 update within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
fifa 08 update

I put fifa 08 (360) in today for the first time in a month or two after watching the exciting Turkey vs Czech republic game today and was prompted for a title update. Did anyone else get this or know what it is for? I searched and most recent posts was for the update back in november. Hopefully this isnt a phantom update that i see others posting about for other games...you know where someone posts about getting an update asking if anyone else got it, and all following posts are along the lines of 'i just put it in, no update here' and 'are you sure you have all previous updates' etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: fifa 08 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
I put fifa 08 (360) in today for the first time in a month or two after watching the exciting Turkey vs Czech republic game today and was prompted for a title update. Did anyone else get this or know what it is for? I searched and most recent posts was for the update back in november. Hopefully this isnt a phantom update that i see others posting about for other games...you know where someone posts about getting an update asking if anyone else got it, and all following posts are along the lines of 'i just put it in, no update here' and 'are you sure you have all previous updates' etc.

'i just put it in, no update here' and 'are you sure you have all previous updates' etc.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
Do you have the February update?
Old 06-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

before yesterday I know the last time i played the game was no earlier than mid march. but that would probably be the one i got, although i have no idea how i wouldnt have received it. i didnt see any posts later than november or december talking about fifa updates, does anyone know what the february update was for?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »