Home

Therizings Community Day Impression (so far)

This is a discussion on Therizings Community Day Impression (so far) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Therizings Community Day Impression (so far)

Hey, Therizing. thanks for all the info so far

i had a question, but i dont know if its been asked before. in 08 you had just a couple of exp. points to give to your created player. do you maybe know if they are unlimited now, so we can create a superstar ?
Old 08-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Therizing,
Thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions, doing a good job at it too.

One big question:
In Fifa 08/Euro 2008 it was very difficult at times to move your controlled player towards the ball when it was being passed to him, resulting in an interception by the CPU in a majority of cases. Attempting to use super cancel or changing the controls to manual player switching hardly helped overcome this (imo glitch). PES games had this down perfect, have they adressed this for 09???
Old 08-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #139
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSaiyan
Hey, Therizing. thanks for all the info so far

i had a question, but i dont know if its been asked before. in 08 you had just a couple of exp. points to give to your created player. do you maybe know if they are unlimited now, so we can create a superstar ?
Not sure on this one. I didn't spend anytime in the create a player mode. Sorry man.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #140
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjohnnyboy
Hey Therizing,
Thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions, doing a good job at it too.

One big question:
In Fifa 08/Euro 2008 it was very difficult at times to move your controlled player towards the ball when it was being passed to him, resulting in an interception by the CPU in a majority of cases. Attempting to use super cancel or changing the controls to manual player switching hardly helped overcome this (imo glitch). PES games had this down perfect, have they adressed this for 09???
This has been addressed. They specifically mentioned it in the opening presentation.

While playing the game I noticed the improvement.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #141
Banned

OVR: 8

Here's a question that I didn't see asked anywhere, that I feel is VERY important:

Can you change who takes free kicks/corner while on the field? What I mean is, in the old PS2 versions, you could press R1 & use the DPad to cycle through all your players & pick who takes any dead ball kick.

This was HUGE, because not every one takes EVERY FK the way EA sets up the system now.

Of course this is kind of a moot point since there are only like 3 FK's every game, but it should apply to corner takers also.

Cheers, Royce
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »