Home

Couple questions

This is a discussion on Couple questions within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Couple questions

Hi gang,

Currently enjoying Fifa 09 on my 360, but have a couple questions I have not seen an answer to and don't see addressed in the manual.

When looking at the players attributes inside the squad formation, what do the stars beside certain attributes mean?

How do I change who is captain on my squad in Manager Mode? X button doesn't appear to work anymore.

Cheers,

Al.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2008, 12:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Couple questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Boyd
When looking at the players attributes inside the squad formation, what do the stars beside certain attributes mean?
I think it simply means its one of that player's key attributes. I upgraded my BAP player's Free Kick rating up to 75, and now a star appears next to this attribute when i look at his ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Boyd
How do I change who is captain on my squad in Manager Mode? X button doesn't appear to work anymore.
Go to the "Player Roles" section(the menu where you can edit the kick takers) under Team Mgt and scroll all the way down and you can change your captain here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »