Home

FIFA 2010 Wish List

This is a discussion on FIFA 2010 Wish List within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 2010 Wish List

I agree with everything mentioned

Things that particularly bug me are -

No training mode- we need one (particularly when using manual settings for crosses etc).

The arena - following on from above, what is the point of making free kicks so bloody dificult when you cant practice with a wall, someone seriously misjudged this aspect. Plus The camera - give us all these wonderful tricks to practice but we cant alter the camera to our preferred match settings?????????????????

Player select - bloody awful on this game. I have tried every setting available yet at times I cannot seem to select the player I want. Perfectly placed passes go to waste as the intended player simply watches it go past him and defenders briefly slow down or take a step back whilst following attackers.

The ball - far too light. Pace control does nothing to stop long range shots fly into orbit.

Woodwork - It seems like it is three feet wide in this game.

AI agression - midfield play is horrible, you cannot play any form of build up play without being charged down from every conceivable angle by psychotic midfielders and defenders. 08 was much better in this respect.

To sum up -

This is a game that looked great initially but once you scratch beneath the surface you realise that it is full of bugs and glitches that are extremely frustrating. I still love playing this game but I miss 08 more and more nowadays.

Please EA - a little more testing before the beer and cigars next time
Old 04-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Manager Mode:

- fix qualifying for tournaments (Championship teams qualify for EFA in '09 and they shouldn't)

- make the names of scouted players correspond to the nationality of the player (i.e. Juan Campos from Mexico and not from Japan)

- ability to change lineup easily before simming a game instead of having to go through the menu to change it. (I'm pretty sure you were able to do this in '08)

- players away for international duty (as in '08)

- transfer system needs to be overhauled

- schedule bugs (two games in one day) need to be fixed

- bring back youth academy

- loaned players should play, especially if they are on a one or two star team
Old 04-17-2009, 12:05 AM   #51
Rookie

Offsides:
- With offsides a ref. cant really tell if your offsides if you less then a meter offsides...so when it shows the replay and it shows the lines and it shows them right next to each other or overlapping slightly refs. in real life wouldn't be able to catch something that small.
- Then when a person passes to someone who is offsides if the ball wont make it to the person without a defender getting to it first an the player has to check back onsides to the ball their is no real advantage so it shouldn't be offsides.
- Forwards should also know how to make forward runs without being offsides.
- Sometimes if an attacking player with the ball shoots if its deflected of somebody or something and a different attacking player gets it, and if it had been a pass the player would have been offsides, it shouldnt be counted as offsides.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 01:28 AM   #52
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

1. Don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but can the EA team please fix the kit names and numbers? They look stupid and unrealistic, and ruin the authenticity of what is a very nice looking game.

2. I'd love it to be a bit harder to get the ball to the strikers. A la Pro Evo if you will. There seems almost no point of defensive midfielders as the strikers are rarely beaten to the ball by the defence or midfield.

3. Make the tackling less rigid. It is far too easy to tackle when you are in position, and it's extremely rare that you press X and don't come away with the ball.

4. Make the defenders fall for skill moves more. It's all very well having these if you can't beat a league 2 defender with Ronaldo or kaka.

5. Get a different feel to the individual players. Most of them feel very similar at the moment. The classic FIFA problem of having lots of players, with the only noticeable difference being speed is still there unfortunately.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #53
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: FIFA 2010 Wish List

... But for now i been buying every fifa game for 360 they got and i dont intented on quiting on fifa 2010. well what i will like to see in the game is the oppurtunity to creat your own shoe like for example mercurial vapor, adidas predators and other weel known soccer shoes. manager mood will also be better with more interactions for example the uefa champions league or even having your top players to have a chance on international team wich you can play also. Creating uniform and own team wont be so bad either. but fifa 2010 will be better with real stuff included and alot of challenges, i mean alot alot of challenges. also the b divison on some places like mexico, italy and alot of stuff. more languages will be better also. so yeah thats about it and hopefully yaull take time to add this kind of request so thanks..!!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:46 PM   #54
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

I would like to see the simulation mode from 07 (IIRC) where you can intervene in the game.

That and an online manager mode would be ok by me.

Gameplay-wise, I would like to see the liners miss an offside every once in a while. Also, add handballs. They do exist, and I'm sure there's a way to implement them without people being able to abuse it.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 05-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #55
Rookie

ak1knight's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCHOOLHEID
Sometimes if an attacking player with the ball shoots if its deflected of somebody or something and a different attacking player gets it, and if it had been a pass the player would have been offsides, it shouldnt be counted as offsides.
I thought that was offsides?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #56
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1knight
I thought that was offsides?
I think that is offsides as well.

We are the Union; Join or Die.
Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »