Home

EA PLEASE PATCH THIS GAME

This is a discussion on EA PLEASE PATCH THIS GAME within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2008, 08:16 PM   #17
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: EA PLEASE PATCH THIS GAME

I'm only about 20 games in, but I have seen nothing to warrant a patch.

I've seen the sideways running two or three times...

The referee not playing the advantage when he should have, also two or three times...

As well as a few other small things here and there... But nothing that is even close to ruining the experience for me... This is on the PS3 Pro difficulty, with no adjustments to strategy or the rosters...

Probably the worst part about the game to me is when keepers aren't aggressive enough off their line. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but there have been maybe four or five times when a goalie just stood frozen watching a playable ball roll in front of him... So it looked like a glitch...

Even that though is pretty much a non issue so far.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #18
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
Probably the worst part about the game to me is when keepers aren't aggressive enough off their line. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but there have been maybe four or five times when a goalie just stood frozen watching a playable ball roll in front of him... So it looked like a glitch...

Even that though is pretty much a non issue so far.
I noticed this more during the replays. It looks like the keeper just doesn't always get a good enough jump on some balls that it seems like he should be able to.

I agree, not an issue that goes deep enough to warrant a patch. I think it's just a growing thing. As the game gets better and moves on the keeper AI should continue to improve.

Twitch Stream
Old 11-03-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Actually the CPU forwards WILL NOT shoot if they are one on one with the goalie on PRO difficulty. they just wont - they will dribble into the box. I'm a terrible defender - trust me - I've let the them just dribble right into my gks hands.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Actually the CPU forwards WILL NOT shoot if they are one on one with the goalie on PRO difficulty. they just wont - they will dribble into the box. I'm a terrible defender - trust me - I've let the them just dribble right into my gks hands.
You are dead right. I play on Pro and every single time the cpu has a 1-on-1 with the keeper I know they won't shoot. I rush out my keeper and he collects the ball.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:15 AM   #21
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerbear
You are dead right. I play on Pro and every single time the cpu has a 1-on-1 with the keeper I know they won't shoot. I rush out my keeper and he collects the ball.
Lol, thats kinda sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »