Home

Is there some type of CONCACAF CL in MM?

This is a discussion on Is there some type of CONCACAF CL in MM? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Is there some type of CONCACAF CL in MM?

So I was curious as to if I started a Manager Mode session with either a MLS/Mexican team, will there be a cup to qualify for the following season like the CONCACAF Champions League?

Or is it just the MLS Season and MLS cup?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Is there some type of CONCACAF CL in MM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksand007
So I was curious as to if I started a Manager Mode session with either a MLS/Mexican team, will there be a cup to qualify for the following season like the CONCACAF Champions League?

Or is it just the MLS Season and MLS cup?
I play with Chelsea and there is a Champions League type Cup I believe is called the ECC and another UEFA type Cup called EFA. I believe the ECC and EFA cups are in the CONCACAF zone too.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by asu666
I play with Chelsea and there is a Champions League type Cup I believe is called the ECC and another UEFA type Cup called EFA. I believe the ECC and EFA cups are in the CONCACAF zone too.
Yeah, im currently in my 2nd season with Villa, and im in the ECC. Thats what made me curious as to if other continents have international cups.

I posted this question on the EA boards, and I was told it was only in Europe. Not sure if I believe them though....Only one way to find out, I guess..
Old 12-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksand007
Yeah, im currently in my 2nd season with Villa, and im in the ECC. Thats what made me curious as to if other continents have international cups.

I posted this question on the EA boards, and I was told it was only in Europe. Not sure if I believe them though....Only one way to find out, I guess..
I played through a single season with the LA Galaxy, but since there's no ECC in season one I never saw anything. I would like to see EA enable the option to have ECC/EFA Cup play in season one with user selected teams inserted before the MM mode begins.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm not sure if there is a CONCACAF CL type tournament in MM for MLS/FMF, but there should be. At the very least, EA need to include the SuperLiga since that tourney is only among MLS and FMF teams.

Anyway, choosing MLS teams is annoying because EA doesn't account for expansion teams. I know it might seem hard to implement, but it could be done.

Last edited by EXboxur; 12-10-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »